Departure and horrified flash from the past

Zane's p.o.v.

Zane and Aster, as well as the whole science team was waiting, and had been waiting. Since that last transmission with the other dimension, people had just been wandering around waiting for something to happen. A certain blue haired pro was also waiting. He hoped his duel with Jesse had helped the others just a little bit, but that was of course not something he would ever say out loud. Beside him was Aster Phoenix, the annoying pro in Zane's eyes, but at least a bearable partner in all this chaos. And there had been chaos. The scientists had been running around, trying to give Eisenstein the latest reports on how the things proceed or stuff like that. Chancellor Sheppard and Pegasus had arrived here as well and was waiting just like everyone else.

"So Zane are you worried about her?" Aster suddenly said, which made Zane look cold at him. Zane was not really a talker. He prefered the silence, or screams when his opponents got blasted by his attacks. He didn't prefer talking. He actually didn't prefer waiting either, but because of certain events, he had to wait. Therefore it was also one of the reasons he actually replied Aster this time.

"Who?" Zane asked coldly. Aster sighed deeply and looked at him.

"Tara I mean. Aren't you worried about her?" Aster asked. Zane looked at him.

"No not really!" He said coldly. Aster lifted a eyebrow a little.

"Oh really? Why not? It is the whole reason you are here in the first place Truesdale. To save and see Tara again. So why shouldn't you be worried" Aster replied skeptical.

"Because I believe in her" Zane just replied "I have no need to worry, because I know she will return safe and sound, together with the others of course". Aster sighed.

"And then you tell me you are not into Tara anymore" Aster said "I don't believe you, you know". Zane didn't say a thing. Of course he was into Tara. He couldn't stop thinking about her. He wanted to see her really badly. Why else would he stand here, waiting?! He hated waiting! And his job here was done. However all these feelings, he had, he of course not told Aster. Like that annoying pro should know how he felt. Like the whole world should know how he felt. The only one who should know how he felt was.. Zane stopped his thoughts this instance. Tara! She would never take him back! Why should she? He had been a jerk. He had cared less about her than victory and he had hurt her. Why in the world should she take him back? But he really, really just wanted a look at her. One look and then he would leave. He didn't have the time either. Zane noticed that Aster was looking at him, but didn't say anything.

"Everyone!" yelled a voice suddenly and Zane knew it was Eisenstein "The portal is about to get widened, which mean they did it! Everyone who is too close at the crater, I am asking to take a step back!". Aster looked and Zane now.

"It is beginning!" Aster said and grinned "Well are you sure you only want a look at Tara, and not like talking to her?". Zane nodded. Aster grinned a little.

"Well if you say so, but I will talk to her and everyone else when they return" Aster told him. Zane only looked at him. Then up in the sky, the clouds widened and a bright rainbow light appeared. A giant white beam hit the crater, there where the school normally was. A sound of a giant blast could be heard and a lot of dust got created. Zane and Aster had to shield themselves from the wind pressure. They had also closed their eyes because of the bright light. When they opened their eyes again, the school was back! Everyone around looked surprised at first and then all the scientists began shout in happiness. It had worked! The school and its students was back where they belonged. All the students were sitting groggy around. Zane had a feeling this form for travel was hard for the body. Aster looked at Zane.