Double confrontation. Visions from the past. part 4.

A,N: Well here is the final season 3 chapter. It is a little long, so hope you can live with it. There is a lot of flashbacks and a little warning, some character deaths are in this chapter, and it might seem a little dark. At least in the flashbacks. Hope you still would like the chapter. Please comment of what you think. There is also a new video from sidaliroy. So Cheek his profile out.

Tara's p.o.v.  

Tara looked rather shocked at Yubel's new form. She wondered how many new forms she had. She really hoped this was the last of them. Terror incarnate had been hard enough for her brother to handle, and now he should face this! Tara really wished she could help Jaden, but she was still busy with dueling Haou. Although Haou looked rather distracted right now. Since Yubel had summoned that nightmare version, he had been staring at it. She also noticed that he actually was clenching his fists again. He was clearly not pleased with what he was seeing. Then as proof Haou actually said Yubel's name out loud. It was the only thing he said, but Tara wondered what that was about. Then she remembered. The memory she had seen. The words Haou had said doing the duel and before it. Tara remembered the memory when Haou had betrayed Yubel. Just before he had done that, hadn't they hugged? And Haou's words with 'his Yubel' and why he was helping her right now. Tara's eyes widened. Could it be that the king was.. Tara shook her head. No it couldn't be, but it would explain why Haou had been lonely in the castle. Tara looked at the king again. 

"Haou, it is your turn" she pointed out "You look concerned. Something wrong?!". 

"No!" the king sneered and actually drew. The force of darkness hit Tara again, but this time it wasn't as powerful as before. Clearly his mind was not at the right place. That only got confirmed when Haou attacked with Malicious fiend. He used his only card in his hand. It was 'mystical space typhoon', and destroyed Tara's spirit barrier trap. Then he destroyed Jinzo and Tara took 1100 points of damage. Leaving her with only 100 lp's left. Tara looked puzzled at him. If he had destroyed amplifier, Jinzo had to go to the grave as well and she had been wide open for an attack. Her spirit barrier lost it's power when he had no monsters on the field. He could have won right now. Unless he figured Tara would survive because of her trap. Tara was of course grateful she was still in the duel, but still. If the king's mind had been in the duel from the get go she would surely have lost already. Haou snort and ended his turn. 

"You could have won just now you know Haou" Tara then pointed out "You are clearly not having your heart and mind in this duel. Mind telling me what is wrong?". 

"Nothing is wrong" Haou only sneered "Just duel Tara". Tara bit her lip a little. 

"Is it about Yubel?" she then asked slowly. She knew she was in dangerous waters right now "I notice how you are watching her. Do you.. care about her?". She was about to say love, but noticed the dark aura of tension around the king and decide hid not to go any further. Haou sneered angrily now. 

"Shut up! Shut up Tara" he said in a icy voice "One more word and I will kill you". Tara nodded quickly and drew. She was actually sure he would have carried out his threat. The darkness from him was wrapping around her at the floor now. One thought was running through Tara's head now though. I take that reply as a yes then. She pushed that thought back in the corners of her mind. She needed to win the duel now. Then she could get all the answers she was seeking. She looked at the card she had drawn and smiled. It was the card she had been hoping for. She activated the trap called "Rebirth judgement". With it she could declare a type and every card in the grave became that type now. She declared Rock types. Then she removed topaz tiger and amethyst cat from the grave to summon "Gaia plate the earth giant" to the field. Haou's eyes narrowed. Tara was sure he was a little surprised. It was the card Jim had given her when he had intrusted her with the eye of orichalcum. She slowly closed her eyes and sent a 'thank you' to Jim for this card. Haou snort.