The duel for food! triple play of emotions part 1

Zane's p.o.v.

In the real world/their dimension.

"And yet another win for Zane truesdale! Isn't there anyone who can stop this awesome duelist!" said the commentator "Zanomaniac is on a rampage!". Zane snort to the commentator's. This was not a rampage! If the stadium is destroyed, that was a rampage! Zane had at least let his opponents alive and barely conscious this time. But only barely. This pitiful excuse of a duelist was really not worth his time. Zane began leaving the stadium. Even though he didn't want to duel some weak opponent, but that was something he had to do because of his contract. In Zane's eyes, when first a duel had begun, he was gonna be victorious! He needed victories! Zane sneered. He was lying to himself now. Something was more important to him. 

"Tara!" whispered Zane a little, but then shook his head. Tara was no longer a part of his life. She broke up with him, but since then, the brown haired girl was in his thoughts nonstop. Pictures of her smiling at him, hugging him, her sleeping form when she fell asleep, while leaning towards him, and a lot of other stuff. Zane would do anything for just holding her hands once again. 

"Hi Zane! Old buddy! Having fun beating up duelists!" said a voice suddenly. Zane woke up from his daydreaming, and found Aster leaning up towards the wall of the entrance to the stadium. Zane had just walked outside. He looked at Aster.

"Oh it you!" He said coldly "Leave or do you want me to beat you up too! I still can't stand you! Not after what you did!". He could hear Aster sigh deeply. 

"Av that was harsh!" Aster said and smiled a little "But I deserved that! Anything else now you are at it! Beside beating me up!". Zane looked coldly at him. He really had a urge to beat him up, but he had a feeling Tara wouldn't approve of this. 

"Just stay out of my sight!" Zane said and began leaving. Aster rushed after him.

"I am sorry I can't!" Aster said and sighed "I know you hate me, but please listen to what I have to say! It is important!". Zane snort and pushed Aster away. 

"I don't want to listen to a low life like you!" He said "Now beat it!". He began leaving once again, but he noticed Aster lying on the ground behind him. Zane snort a little again. Serves him right! Aster got up again and looked at Zane.

"Fine be that way, but then I can't tell you these good and bad news I have about a brown haired girl named Tara!" Aster said "I thought you were interested at least!". Zane froze when he mentioned Tara's name. Then he turned angry around and looked at Aster. He walked back to Aster and grabbed his collar.

"What news? This better not be a trick Phoenix!" Zane yelled. Aster sighed. 

"Would you mind letting go of my suit?" asked Aster "I will be a little more comfortable here! I am gonna tell you it, I promise!". Zane sneered but let go of him. 

"Thanks!" Aster said and brushed the dirt of his clothes "The good news, I am not claiming your ex-girlfriend any longer. We are only friends! She had never being interested in me in the first place.. and she is still single! Actually I think she is waiting for you to return!". Zane snort and turned his back at Aster. 

"Yeah right! She doesn't want me, and I don't deserve her!" Zane said "She was the one who broke up with me remember! So what's the bad news!". Aster sighed. 

"Um first I am here to ask you a favor Zane!" He said "I need your help! Actually the duel academy needs your help! I was send here to get you!". Zane sneered. 

"Oh so this was really a trick Phoenix!" Zane said coldly "I have no intentions to help you or any at duel academy!". He turned around and began walking away.