What lies beneath the surface. Axel vs. the supreme king part 2.

A,N: Well here is the second part. Hope you like it. Please comment of what you think. Thanks for following this story. I really appreciate it. Have fun reading.

Normal p.o.v.

In the meantime.

Zane was staring down Chaos sorcerer. They have been dueling back and forth and Zane was right now in the lead. Actually he had been in the lead from the get go. The sorcerer hadn't even scratched his 4000 lp's while Zane had reduced the lieutenant's down to merely 500. The lieutenant was having no monster on his field. While Zane had his "Cyberdark dragon" on the field with an att on 1000. It's eff made it have 100 extra att points as Zane had cards in his grave, and right now the monster had 3300 att. He actually wondered if this lieutenant was a challenge at all.

"Come forth Ultimate great moth" The sorcerer suddenly yelled. He had in some way special summoned it to the field. Zane smirked. Finally something happened.

"What is that wannabe butterfly gonna do? Eat some holes in my clothes?" He asked.

"More like your life points" Chaos replied and attacked with the monster. It destroyed Zane's monster and dealt him 200 points of damage. Zane sneered.

At Aster's end the duel was underway as well, but it was not looking as good as at Zane's end. Aster had 500 lp's, while the two lieutenants had 2100 lp's. The lieutenants had summoned themselves to the field. (Skilled magician's black and white) and Aster didn't have any monsters on the field. However the pro duelist was not about to give up just yet.

"Alright let's do this" Aster then said "I special summon 'D. H. Plasma'".

"Hehe is that all?" Black questioned and grinned "You will have to duel better to defeat us. Right brother?". White nodded and smirked.

"I play the ritual spell card 'End of the world'" White said and both of their staffs glowed. They continued together "And together we sacrifice ourselves to unleash..'Demise – King of armageddon". In the two magician's place a black skull like fiend, surrounded in blue flames and had a giant black axe, appeared. Aster's eyes widened. The monster grinned evilly.

"Now that's what I call a meeting of demise" Aster said in a joking matter.

"And this is what we call the end" the monster said.

Tara's p.o.v.

Tara sighed deeply. She was lying on the bed in her room and was staring up at the ceiling. Then she sighed again. She just couldn't stop doing that. Haou's question was roaming around in her mind constantly. How could it not? It was a big choice. On one hand she could stay here, which meant that she didn't see any blood shreds. On the other hand if she didn't go then maybe, she couldn't prevent the king from maybe capturing her friends. Tara shook her head in agony.

"Ah how can Haou make me decide on something so trivial and cruel at the same time" She yelled angry "It's the same as choosing between plague or cholera. Jim what shall I chose?!". She looked at the eye who was suppose to be beside her, but when Tara turned towards the place she saw it last time, it was gone. Tara looked around and saw the eye floating near the door to the balcony.

"Jim something wrong?" she questioned. The eye in someway turned towards her.

"I can feel it. He is here" the eye mumbled "I need to go!".