Gathering energy! Dragons and beasts equals two crystals with one heart beat.

Normal p.o.v.

 A lot of things now happened. Marcel and Adrian had a duel. Without Adrian's knowing, the duel was some kind of test to see just how far Adrian was going for power. Marcel finds out that Adrian wanted to gain this power not only because he wanted Ember, but also because he always had been second in line. Marcel tells him about these awesome powers of exodia. Back in the real world, Pegasus and Chancellor Sheppard had arrived at the ruin of the dragon, where they actually found Adrian's best friend Ecco. She was threatening them, saying she wanted to destroy the stone tablet, so that Adrian could never come back. She states that Adrian needs to think of himself first, and if he returns everything would return like it used to be. Him caring for his little brother, but still has a boiling jealousy inside. Adrian has always being the second one in line for the gecko family. All because his brother got born, and now are the heir to the company. She states Adrian is not there to serve people, but he is there to rule, and that Ember destined to be his queen. Luckily Pegasus's men overpowers her and they begin the excavation. Back at the other dimension, Tara and Jaden rushes towards Marcel, but is stopped by Syrus and a bunch of ghouls. They are forced to duel them. In the mean time Ember and the group forces their ways through the hallways of the school. They need to get to the tennis course. Along the way they sadly had to sacrifice members of the group to duel the ghouls. All members of Axel's blue berets stays behind, together with Crowler to stop the ghouls and makes sure the kids goes to the tennis course. Bonaparte is being instructed to get them all to the tennis course. Here begins our story. 

 Ember's p.o.v. 

Ember looks around in the tennis course. Axel and Jim had made sure no ghouls had entered this place, before the others went inside as well. Ember was surprised when she saw a "Inter dimensional duel system" as Bastion called it. He wondered what it was doing there, since that duel system belonged to kaiba corp. 

"Well um you see" said Bonaparte "We sort of borrowed it from Kaiba corp. Because of some financial reasons. The controls are over there". Ember looked surprised. Bastion rushed of course over to the computer desk and got in contact with Eisenstein. The boys, Jim, Axel and Hassleberry made the duel system operative. Bastion and the others had decided it was Jesse who should duel, since it was his card they was going to get. Jesse had nodded in agreement. Ember looked worried at him. 

"Are you prepared for this?" Ember asked "You are actually the hero now! Can you stand the pressure?". Jesse took a deep breath and looked at her. He took her hand. 

"Actually no! I know I don't have to win or lose, but it is pressuring to know that if I don't gain enough energy, Rainbow dragon is never gonna arrive here, and we may be stranded forever!" Jesse said "I will be more relaxed if you were staying beside me". 

"I will Jesse! If that what you want me to, then I will stay" Ember said and was looking down at the ground. I need to tell him, she thought. However she didn't know Jesse was thinking the exact same thing. Bastion looked at Jesse. 

"Are you ready to duel Jesse?" He asked. Jesse looked at Ember and nodded. 

"Okay! Begin to synchronize our systems!" Bastion said and a picture was shown in midair just like the one at at the power facility. Ember could see a lot of wans and machine's in that picture. She figured that it was Eisenstein's science people. Jesse took one look at Ember, before he walked forward and was standing some meters in front of the picture at the start of the tennis course. Bastion was talking with Eisenstein again. Ember could see his face in the picture up in the sky. 

"Jesse is ready at our end, who is dueling at yours?" Bastion questioned "Aster, is that you?". Aster's face was shown in the picture now and he shook his head.