Twins against Viper! part 1. the beginning!

Normal p.o.v.

Viper was sitting in his chair at his lap and watching Jaden and Ember, help Jesse. They had just placed him at the wall. Jaden beside him. Ember beside Jesse, and Tara had jumped over to Jaden, and was sitting next to him now. Jaden removed her a little, because she 5 seconds later, was sleeping at his shoulders. He placed her down in his lap. Viper smirked. He knew they all wanted to leave, but they all had their own tiredness to deal with. Viper shrugged. He didn't need them anymore! He had all the energy he needed now. Or so he thought. The eye was visible in the tank now.

"It is still not enough Viper!" the eye whispered "I need one more dose of energy! Then my awakening will begin! And you will get your wish Viper!". Viper looked at it! This creature was more powerful that he could imagine! So it only made sense, that it needed extra energy! Viper sighed a little. 

"Who is the target and I will take care of this myself!" Viper said. The creature grin.

"You will have to duel Jaden! Take all his and his sisters energy!" it said.

"But his sister can't duel?! How can I take her energy?!" Viper asked. 

"Make sure she is stuck with Jaden! The rest will clear itself!" the eye said and grinned "She will never let Jaden down! You will see!". Viper nodded. He had to make himself ready to duel Jaden!

In the mean time. 

Syrus and the others was still outside in the forest, looking for the twins and Jesse, when suddenly Hassleberry, began screaming like hell again. Soon after was Shirley following him. They were both yelling up. 

"My dino dna, picked up those Vibes again!" Hassleberry said angry. Jim was holding the device in his hands and sneered a little.

"It was the biggest part of energy yet, and it is coming from inside there!" Jim said and pointed at the door. Syrus looked in horror. He was still carrying a leaf with water.

"Jaden!" He yelled worried "Tara! We have to go find them!". The others nodded and  rushed inside the tunnel. 

In the mean time as well.

Axel was still in the prison cell, trying to escape. He had destroyed the Camera's in the cell. He found out that the floor sounded hollow or something. He took his iron stick and began removing the bricks at the floor. Soon he had made a giant hole, and the environment forest was shown underneath him. 

"What is this crazy place!" He asked himself and sighed. He rappeled down with his equipments, but in the end it couldn't reach the buttom. Of course it also got destroyed and he fell down in the forest, on the hard way.

Jaden's p.o.v.

"Tara! Tara! Wake up!" Jaden shook Tara slowly, but she turned just around a little and grabbed his shirt a little. 

"Just 5 more minutes Jaden!" She said and snoozed off again. Jaden smiled a little at her and sighed. Tara had always been a tight sleeper. Just like him. But she could wake up to the sound off an alarm clock, unlike him! Jesse grinned a little. 

"Ah just let her sleep! We are not in any conditions to go one for now anyway!" Jesse said "Ember is the only one fit enough to duel!". Ember smiled.