Prophecies, gems and dragons part 1

A,N: And here is the second part. Enjoy. Hope you will like it. Just so you know a few stuff is revealed about a certain king, but if you are confused, then don't worry I will explain it later. Please comment of what you think.

Mysterious p.o.v.

In the background somewhere in the arena where most of our friends were assembled, someone were watching the group and this duel unfold.

"Here she is sir" said a voice and growled. "Shall we take her now?".

"No not now" another voice replied "The time is not right".

"But I thought master's order was to get her" a third voice added "So why aren't we getting her? She is standing there, and it is not like those people around her, would be a threat to us at all". The second voice sneered.

"I said no" that voice replied coldly "But you are right, these people here are no match for us at all". All of them sneered in agreement.

"Remember master's last order. They want to know the end of the duel as well" a fourth voice added "However it does make me a little itchy to wait".

"Patience, patience my friend, when the duel is over, we will make our move. Plan formation G" the second voice replied. The others nodded and continued watching this duel.

Jaden's p.o.v.

Jaden: 1800Lp.

Baou: 3000Lp.

Back at the duel with Jaden and the vampire. Jaden was still staring out in the air with that horrified expression, while staring at polymerization. Ojama yellow had quickly floated over and looked at Jaden's shoulder, so he could see his hand. There after he had rushed over to the others again, before Jaden actually noticed.

"I peeked over Jaden's shoulder and he is holding the polymerization card right there in his hand" Ojama yellow told the others.

"Then what is he waiting for?" Bastion questioned "An invite?".

"When he was the supreme king, he did some messed up things with this card" Syrus slowly explained and sighed "And he still feels bad about using it".

"I am stuck" Jaden then said and turned towards his friends. Bastion sneered.

"Well then I recommend that you unstuck yourself Jaden" He replied angry "You know what to do". The others of Jaden's friends nodded. They all wanted him to use polymerization. Jaden was staring again, but whenever he touched it, his finger was shaken. He just couldn't play it. Then he could hear the vampire laugh once again.

"Please don't bother little Jaden. We both know you don't have what it takes" He said and smirked evilly "You don't have the same power to use it as the king did. Why don't you just surrender yourself. It will make it more easier for both of us".

"I.. I.. I don't know" Jaden murmured and dropped his duel disk arm towards the ground. He felt so weak and scared right now. Baou smirked at that.

"Be reasonable Jaden. If you surrender, you won't have to duel or worry about anything" The vampire tempted "After all I own you then. I might even lessen your punishment and keep your alive. Or as a vampire. I haven't really decided on that, but I will punish you. You humiliated me a lot as the king, but that is understandable. You did some really bad things after all". Jaden nodded weakly. He hadn't noticed that he was actually looking into the vampire's eyes right now, who was flashing red. He also didn't listen to the yelling voices from his friends, who said he should snap out of it. He was locked in between the red flashing eyes and tempting voice of the vampire.