Infiltration, Spies, Danger and Scab Scar knight! part 2

Normal P.o.v.

In the mean time. 

The other group with Hassleberry, Jim and Alexis was walking though the environment, when the light went off.

"Who turn out the sun?!" Hassleberry asked worried. He was a little scared. Suddenly he could hear something between the bushes. Hassleberry turned around, really scared. He pointed the others at the shoulders. 

"I spy something with my little eye!" Hassleberry said in a scared voice. Alexis snort.

"Shut it Hassleberry!" She said "I am not in the mood for games!". 

"Don't move Alexis!" Jim said and kicked something off her shoulders. A giant poisonous spider fell of her shoulders. Hassleberry and Alexis shivered. Apparently there were a lot of animals down here. Wild animals! He had just said that when a giant tiger appeared. Hassleberry and Alexis backed away slowly. However Jim, together with his whip and Shirley, began a real fight with it. 

"If Tara was here, she would kick it as well!" said Alexis impressed. Jim smiled. 

"Well I suggests you run!" He stated and Alexis and Hassleberry nodded. They rushed away from Jim and the tiger. Hassleberry had the lead, Alexis right behind him. However what they didn't know was that they were running towards a trap. Hassleberry rushed over a trapdoor in the ground. It didn't activate. However when Alexis rushed over it, it activated, and she fell down in a underground cell just like the one Axel was in. Hassleberry looked back, but couldn't find Alexis anywhere. This was not good at all. 

At Syrus and Jesse's place. 

The two sidekicks looked around in the environment. They haven't found anything who could lead them to Viper. Jesse sighed awkwardly. 

"What have you found Jay?!" He questioned and looked back. However the twins were nowhere to be found. Syrus looked around. He was a little worried. 

"Um I think they both are gone!" Syrus said "Um what to do?!". Jesse sighed.

"We have to look for them?!" he stated and began walking around again. Trying to find the twins.

Jaden's p.o.v.

Back with the twins.

Jaden woke up when he felt someone place a hand on his shoulders. Tara woke up at the same time and was leaning towards Jaden's chest. She was suddenly gasping for air. Jaden instinctively placed arms around her. Then he turned around to look who had touched his shoulder. Jaden went face to face with the teacher professor Stein. 

"Surprised?!" He asked in his boring voice. Jaden scratches his hair a little.

"Ah professor Stein!" Jaden said confused "My duel monster history teacher right! What are you doing down here?!". Tara suddenly hugged him tightly. She was having sweat on her forehead. Jaden looked worried at her. 

"Tara! Tara are you okay!" He asked worried. Tara had closed her eyes. Jaden knew something was wrong! Stein bowed down and looked at her foot. 

"Ah I know what is wrong!" Stein said "She had been bitten by one of the spiders. It makes the mark where she has been bitten swollen and on the looks of it, it is a poisonous one of that!". Jaden looked in horror. What could he do? Stein took carefully Tara up on his back. He was taller than the twins so this should not be a problem.