The forbidden ritual part 1.

A,N: Here is the next chapter. Hope you like it. I added some few moments and Flashbacks in here so hope it makes it interesting at least. Thanks for following the story so far. I am really grateful that you like it. Please comment on what you think of this later.

Jaden's p.o.v.

Jaden was standing in a dark realm, where darkness were the only thing present here. At first Jaden wondered where he was and why he was here. This was not a place he remembered, and yet it suddenly felt familiar. It was comfortable and warm. Jaden liked it here. It was like he belonged here. Like this place was a part of him in some way. Then suddenly this dark place got slowly filled with light, and even though it wasn't that bright, Jaden had to close his eyes, because he was yet used to the light. When he opened his eyes once again, he was at a meadow, with a black cloudy sky. Jaden also saw some people, standing in front of each other and the boy quickly figured they were dueling. Two males. One of them was having a cowboy hat, west and black pants on. Beside him was an alligator. That's Jim! Who's he dueling? Why is he dueling? Jaden looked over at Jim's opponent. It was a person dressed in dark clothes with armor. Jaden's eyes widened. His heart was beating pretty fast. Is that me? Wait, no, those eyes.. it's Haou! Jaden walked over to the armored figure. He tried touching him, but his hand went through the king, like he was a ghost. He looked shocked at the king and now himself, then back at the king. It is really Haou, but that is my body, why is he using my bo.. wait why is he dueling Jim?! Why am I dueling Jim I don't understand! He felt so confused. Then a scream filled the air. It was coming from Jim.

"No if he can use Gaia, then I am a gooner" Jim said and was looked shocked.

"I am playing super polymerization" the king told him "With that I can fuse my monster with any monster on your field. Combining them to form your doom".

"Ahr, I am done" said Jim and sighed "I have no spells, no monster cards. Nothing!".

"You feel that, it is hopelessness. It is fear and panic and terror" the king told him and actually sneered "It is these feelings who hurt Jaden and made me take over, but unlike the twins here, We have no further needs for you. Disappear!". The card got activated and absorbed the two monsters and in it's place a black fiend devil appeared. Jim and company looked in horror. So did Jaden. Feelings, take over?! I remember! I was weak, and then Tara and.. Oh god what have I done! This was not suppose to happen! However regardless what Jaden wanted or said, this scene still happened. Jim got hit by Haou's monster and later he was, together with Shirley, sent to the stars.

The scene changed. Jaden was now ghost in a dark castle. There were explosive fire everywhere. He saw and heard monster's screaming. Then he noticed where he were. Standing beside the king.. and wait his sister? He saw Axel tackle the king and that Tara used this glowing orb and seconds later passed out on top of the king. Jaden saw Ember, Syrus, Aster and Zane, standing beside them all. Then suddenly Axel began to glow.

"No! Not Axel too" Jaden cried out in frustration. He felt terrible.

"The eye have brought Jaden back, promise that you look after the twins" he could hear Axel say and soon after his body slowly glowed. Seconds later he turned to stardust.

"I'm so sorry, I am so sorry" Jaden mumbled and let out a terrified scream.

Tara's p.o.v.

Tara was sitting up at the tree on the hill and was feeling lost. She had woken up a day ago, after the events with Haou, and couldn't believe where she were. She was free. She could go wherever she wanted and as an extra plus Zane was here as well. She was not seeing any blood shred. Actually the others told her the war has ended. There were no army any longer. Secondly the sun was up. This world was not dark any longer. She should be happy. She should be filled with joy. However instead she was leaning up at a tree and was sad. Sad and scared. She looked over at her brother who was lying on the ground. Ember was tending him. Tara bit her lip. She should be tending him, instead of Ember. It was her brother after all, but Ember had more experience on this field, and the only thing she was doing was placing a wet towel on his forehead once in awhile. It was nothing Tara could help with in this situation. She felt so useless. Secondly she was a tiny bit scared of Jaden. She was afraid Haou would jump out of nowhere and maybe possess Jaden once again. She was afraid that things like that before, happened again. Tara bit her lip. Maybe that was why she was scared. Haou did say he would return. She let out a sigh. She felt so useless.