Training, Plots and Services, Zane and Tara's second meeting.

A,N: well that was that chapter. Hope you like it. A little warning a lot of people is sent to the stars. Thought I should warn you. Please comment on the chapter and tell me what you think, when you have read it. Thanks for you reading my stories.

Tara's p.o.v.

"Tara! Get up now!". The cold voice rang through the room and Tara let out an exhausted groan. She was lying on the floor with her eyes closed and was sneering like hell. She was so tired. Her aching muscles and head was hurting like hell. She was beat, or that was at least how she felt right now. How could he ask her to get up after all these, god knows how many blasts he had kept sending at her?!

"Get up Tara, or I make you!" said the voice again and Tara groaned again. She forced her already tired eyes open and saw Haou standing some meters in front of her. He was having his duel disk ready and had already "Malicious edge" on the disk. The monster was smirking evilly at her. Tara looked angry at the monster and forced her already tired body to stand up. She was in an empty room with Haou and a few of his lieutenants. Chaos sorcerer and Skull knight was not in here, but the rest were, and they were watching her getting beat over and over by the king. Actually Haou called this training. Tara really couldn't see this as training. Especially not since she was dueling against Haou alias the king. She prefered to beat up the lieutenants instead. She had after all beaten Baou 15 times in a row, last time they dueled. However Haou apparently wanted to train her personally. Tara sighed. It was sadly part of the deal they made, some days ago. Tara remembered it pretty clearly. It had all begun at one of the conquest meetings..

Flashback.

Tara and the other lieutenants, beside Skull knight, were standing inside the throne room and was giving Haou the newest reports. Correction, the lieutenants was, Tara was sitting at the beginning of the staircase to Haou's throne and was bored like hell. She was really not into all these conquest plans. She didn't even figure out half of it. The only thing she really understood, was that Haou only needed two places to attack and then this world apparently was his. Tara was not sure what that meant, only that it couldn't be anything good. Right now they were discussing how to attack the human fortress and Baou and Chaos was in an annoying argue about which men from the army they should sent. Tara just sighed. This was so boring. She had asked Haou if he just could let her go or go doing something more helpful, but the king had just replied with a "No" and "You are staying with me. Lieutenants stays with their king". There were not much more Tara could say in her defense. He wouldn't listen. She sighed again. She wished she had something else to do. Like studying or go out to the stables and look at the creatures they had caught. Chaos had captured one the other day. Tara was not sure what kind of creature it was. She had only seen it from the balcony in her room. She knew it was a horse of some kind. She actually had an idea it was a "firewing pegasus", but she also knew she couldn't get outside without the king tagging along. First of all she didn't like Haou to tag along and secondly, she wasn't even sure he would tag along in the first place. Tara sighed again. Then she yawned a little. She had barely gotten any good sleep lately. She was worried about her brother and it kept her awake in the nights. Before she knew it, she fell asleep.

The supreme king Haou was very pleased with the conquest plans and how easy it was conquering this world. Soon everything would belong to him. Everything was going according to the plan. The twins was his as well and only few steps were required and the plan was finished as well. He even could tolerate that Baou and Chaos once again was fighting over stupid stuff. But only a little. He was about to sneer at the two lieutenants when a weird sound could be heard. Haou looked around. So did the lieutenants. They even stopped fighting for a little while. Then Haou realised what it was. It was Tara. She was snoozing. She was lying with her arms around her head and then sleeping peacefully with the head at the top of the stairs. The king looked confused at her. The lieutenants sneered.