Duel against Marcel part 2 Jaden and Jesse vs Marcel

Normal p.o.v.

Adrian was slowly waking up and found himself at the school roof (the place Jaden and Tara hangs out with). He was rubbing his head and eyes a little to figure out what had happened and why he suddenly was here. Last thing he remembered was that Marcel had let him win the duel and that he found out he had the exodia cards in his hands. Marcel had told him if he stayed with him, he would get that power and even more stuff. Like making Ember his and make her love him. So in the end Adrian had stayed by his side. He had seen the 3 sacred beast seal getting released and also saw how the three beasts had gotten into Marcel's deck. Adrian could remember that he was smiling at their awesome power and then... nothing. He found himself up here! Maybe the beasts bare present had made him unconscious. However even when it was true, why what he here at the roof. Did Marcel take him up here? It had to be the only explanation. Adrian sighed. He looked around. He saw people lying on the ground. He saw the twins and Marcel duel on the pyramide ruin over there, and he saw... no! Adrian's eyes widened. He saw Ember and Jesse holding hands and.. Adrian clenched his fists. They were kissing each other! Not once but twice! Like they were... No it couldn't be! Adrian was clenching his fists. They were not together were they? Even when they knew Ember's was his! Adrian had tried to do everything so they wouldn't end up together, but they now were. This was his worst nightmare! Adrian followed Jesse and saw that he entered the duel with the twins. Or Jaden at least. Whatever Marcel did to Tara it made her lie on the ground beside Jaden. However Adrian didn't really care now. All he wished was that Marcel would wipe out Jesse from the existence. With him gone Ember would belong to him and only him. He hoped Marcel would win!

Marcel's p.o.v.

Marcel was staring angrily at Jesse when he arrived. This good looking kid who suddenly had appeared out of no where, and stopped all the fun it had with Jaden. It had been so fun seeing Jaden in despair and sorrow, because of his beloved sister, who was dying. Marcel was thinking"Yes Jaden feel the pain you caused me". But then Jesse had arrived and given Jaden renewed hope! Thinking he now could save his sister and actually made Jaden smile!! Jaden shouldn't smile! Not yet! Not before he knew what he had done wrong and stayed by it's side to make up for it. Marcel knew he would stay by it's side. He knew because it was only It who could make her live after this duel. When Jaden's life points had hid zero, Marcel would had let Tara live, but only barely. Jaden would have no choice but to join It to save her. However then this, this Jesse appeared. Marcel sneered.
"Jaden is having more fun with him, that he ever had with me. That is not fair!" sneered the eye inside. Jesse asked about the tag duel and Marcel accepted. The eye was grinning evilly inside.
"Since Jaden like this kid so much, then it will be my pleasure to make him suffers as well" thought the eye. This was gonna be so much fun!

Jesse's p.o.v.

The three duelists began dueling once again. Since Jesse was a newcomer in this duel, he had the honor of starting this new duel off. Jaden looked over at him.
"Alright Jesse no pressure or anything, but the fate of the world and my sister life hangs on this duel, but like I said no pressure" Jaden said. Jesse nodded. He could see these sad eyes on Jaden's face now, and that he was constantly looking at Tara. She was breathing, but that was the only sound coming from her. Jesse took a deep breath. He always wondered why Jaden could stand the pressure of being the hero. Like right now for instance! They were stopping Marcel from turning them all into slaves and were also fighting to get home. That was a lot of pressure on Jesse's shoulder. However Jesse had a feeling he knew why Jaden stayed the hero, and took on these hardships. He had recently found out himself. It was because he had someone to protect! He had his sister! He had his friends! He wanted them to be safe and sound. Just like Jesse wanted Ember safe and sound. Because of her, Jesse was prepared to take on any hardships. Jesse took a stolen look at Ember in the background. She was helping the other students inside, with Jim, Alexis and Hassleberry, who apparently was up and running again. Jesse also noticed that Ember had ordered Axel up on the pyramide to them, because she doesn't want anyone to be left behind. Jesse smiled. She was so caring. Jesse couldn't actually still believe she was his! She chose to be with him! Him over annoying Adrian, and that made him focused on this duel. That and that he couldn't have that sad look on Jaden's face. He would do anything to make his best friend happy, and if winning this duel was the solution, then so be it. Regardless of what happened to him.