Fighting, for the sake of our friends part 1.

A,N: Sorry for the wait, but here is the next chapter. Please comment on what you think of it, and hope you like it.

Jaden's p.o.v.

The elevator reached the top spot of the tower and the twins, Ojama yellow, Crowler, Syrus and the twins two spirit's marshmallow and Winged kuriboh looked around. Nobody knew what they would find when they reached the top. Jaden had thought about that a lot while they rode the elevator. What did Yubel's lair looked like? What awaited them at the top? Was he strong enough? When they arrived at the top, he looked rather surprised around, when he only found a long pathway leading into a more spacious field. There were no walls but dark clouds were surrounding the field, and could in some way be called the walls here. Jaden could feel his sister squeeze his hand tightly. He could feel how nervous she was. Marshmellow was sitting at her shoulder and looked concerned at her. It was as protectively as his winged Kuriboh was over him. He was flying in the air and also looked worried at Jaden.

"Welcome" said a voice suddenly and made the group look inside the room now. On a giant floating throne was Jesse alias Yubel sitting, and she was looking straight at them. Jaden sneered a little.

"Yubel!" Jaden and Tara then yelled surprisingly in unison. Jesse smirked.

"Jaden, Tara" he said and leaned back in the throne. He had apparently no intention of moving from that spot just now "Looks like you two made it. I have been waiting".

"Hey what's that? Isn't that.." began Syrus saying.

"Ember!" the twins once again said in unison. Jaden found it rather funny that they did that. They were not even thinking about it. Tara let go of his hand and rushed over to Ember. Jaden was right behind her.

"Ember! Ember wake up!" Tara yelled. She was holding Ember's head in her arms now "Please Ember, say something!". However Ember didn't move a muscle or say anything at all. They could hear Jesse chuckle now. Jaden looked up at him.

"She won't wake up Tara" Jesse then said "Ember wanted so badly to be with her beloved Jesse, so how could I say no. Her soul is where Jesse's is". Jaden sneered angry and was about to say something, when he noticed the duel disk on the ground.

"A duel disk?" he questioned worried. At first he thought it was Ember's but she was still wearing her in the belt on her body. Jesse chuckled again.

"That was left behind by it's former owner. He won't be doing any dueling where he is now" he then said and smirked "Wanna see what happened? I recommend that you two move a little away from there or you might get a shock". Jaden and Tara, while carrying Ember, managed to get some meters away before Jesse pointed at the duel disk and darkness surrounded it. A picture, an almost living hologram appeared. They saw Adrian and he was screaming in pain. He was wrapped in a whirlwind of darkness. Then his life point meter turned to 0. Seconds later he was slowly turning into stardust. Adrian let out a frustrated scream again.

"I am sorry!" Then he disappeared. Just like many others had in this dimension.

"That was creepy" said Yellow then after the image disappeared.

"Did Yubel do that?" Crowler questioned. Jesse laughed evilly.

"Oh yeah, I sure did" he then replied and grinned a little more. Then he looked at the twins "And you two are next". Jaden sneered angry. Yubel grinned again.

"You should see your face Jaden" Jesse then said "You are mad, you are scared, your sister is scared, and that is great. You are thinking of all those little friends you lost in this dimension. That angers you Jaden, but you better be careful. Last time you were upset you turned into an evil power hungry maniac. Kind of like me". Jaden bit his lip. He didn't like getting reminded of that. He had let Haou take over and many people had gotten hurt and was sent to the stars. All because he was weak.