The saga of Syrus and Ember!

A,N: Sorry for the long wait. As a little info, Jaden's friends doesn't know he is possessed by the king. Only Tara knows. They only think that he has changed to the worse.

Syrus's p.o.v.

Jaden and Syrus was dueling. It was one of these things they did on regular basis. Actually Sy was sure it in something that was their thing. Jaden did after all love to duel, and as Jaden's best friend, Syrus couldn't refuge to duel him. Secondly it was really fun too.

"Elemental hero tempest attack!" Jaden said and attacked with his monster and destroyed Syrus's steamroid, and wiped out his life points in the process. Syrus got blasted to the floor. However he was quick on his feets, smiling like hell at Jaden.

"Oh well, a deal is a deal. Guess I am doing your laundry this weak, but you have earned it. That comeback was awesome. You were just sitting there and then..BAM I got blasted" Syrus told him. Jaden grinned at him and walked over to him. He helped him up as well.

"Well that is why they call it a comeback Sy" Jaden told him and grinned. "So good duel?".

"Yeah good duel" Syrus replied and looked at Jaden. "Expect something doesn't feel right".

"Um you hungry?" Jaden questioned. Syrus looked at him.

"Um no, like we have done this before. Like dejavu" he told him. Jaden grinned.

"Oh you are really hungry. Maybe if we sneak down into the cafeteria, we can get some food. That unless my sister has eaten all of it" Jaden said. Syrus grinned.

"Yeah she would do that" He commented "Let's get some food then". Jaden nodded and laughed a little. Syrus did the same thing. Then suddenly he began to cry. Tears were falling down his cheeks. Syrus wondered why. Then the image began getting all weird and..

Syrus walked up when a drop of water from the cave he was using, fell down on his cheek. He was gasping for air and then looked around.

"Oh yeah we both got really upset at Jaden for dueling" He said "Me and Ember". He could remember the worlds he said to him. "This is all your fault Jaden! That our friends are gone, and the constant danger! You let us here, just so you could feel better. So you could find Jesse right?! But he is gone! Just like everyone else". Syrus didn't regret that he had said that. Jaden had let them in constant danger after all. However at first, it really looked like he dueled all these monsters just to protect them. The duel with Scarr was surfacing in his mind right now. However after that, his duels began putting them all in danger. The duel with Zure was surfacing now. It had been a close call and if sir Freed hadn't shown up, Syrus was not sure what could have happened. Would Jaden had lost? Would he have been their prisoner? And what about them? Syrus shook his head. He really didn't want to think about it. Then the duel with Brron was in his head. Or that part he saw together with Ember. That part where his friends, Atticus, Hassleberry, and Alexis got sent away to the stars. It had been a terrified experience. That and seeing Jaden duel with anger and destruction. He just couldn't stand it. His best friend had changed. Jaden had always been there for them, but that was of course before they ended up in that world. He just couldn't believe he didn't care any longer. Maybe that was who Jaden really was?

"I doubt I ever see the real Jaden ever again" Syrus said and the doubt symbol was shown on his cheek. However he got up from his bed, who was made out of his backpack and an old blanket. He looked around.