Double confrontation. Struggling with the power of friendship part 3.

A,N: Well here is next chapter. Apparently this next chapter is so long and important that I had to split it in two. so There is going to be four chapters instead of three. Have fun reading it. Hope you like the struggling duel here.

Haou's p.o.v.

Haou sneered angry. He Was really angry. One of the first times he had been that doing a duel. He was normally always calm and collected. Never backing down from a challenge or whimpering when his opponent dealt him any damage. He was almost always calm. Even when he was down to mere 100 life points. However this duel with the twins were different. Something actually stirred this ancient king's anger. Tara countered his powers as much as she could, but even Haou knew she had her limits. He knew Tara couldn't keep the dueling pressure up forever. Unlike him. He had lived.. well Haou was not even sure how long he has lived. Not even when he was human, and now as spirit, but that really didn't matter. He had lived a long, long time and his experience with the powers of darkness was a lot greater than Tara's. Haou sneered. His eyes wandered from glaring at Tara, to glaring at Yubel, to glaring at Jaden, and then returned his eyes at Tara once again. He clenched his fists. Since Yubel had summoned this new form of hers, Haou anger had risen to the double amount. No maybe even triple. He had known Yubel longer than anyone else. He had been with him since... well the king was not really sure. He stored his memories in the orb so he was sure to remember event, he in his mind had forgotten over years. He had lived so long, but he knew he had known Yubel for a long, long, long time. However that new form of hers, was something he never had seen before. Granted he had been sleeping for some years. He got ripped up from his sleep when the twins, these idiots, got infected by the light, and since then been watching over them. He was awake when Yubel attempted to wake him up, but that was something he was keeping to himself. Like Yubel apparently did with this new form. I sleep for only 15 years and that happened! Curse that annoying, blasted white light alien human, or whatever he calls himself now. I can hear him mock me already at the other end of space. No wonder he was so annoyingly happy. Even after that light particle form didn't get the twins. The light was still so sure of itself. Curse it! It tainted my Yubel. My Yubel! If we ever cross paths again I am gonna kill him! The only good thing is that Yubel is stronger. Stronger than the light, even through.. the king looked over at Yubel and terror incarnate. Haou knew the pain Yubel had experienced was because the white hole in space. It's lightwaves had hit her. Luckily they haven't brainwashed her, but still. His Yubel was reduced to that.

"Haou are you okay?" Tara then suddenly questioned. "You act different suddenly".

"I am fine!" Haou just said. He glared at Tara though. Deep down he knew he wasn't fine. He knew he was angry. Deep down he knew he needed to get it under control. The darkness reacted to his emotions. Getting blinded by to many of them could be dangerous. He knew that far too well. However right now he couldn't calm down. He just couldn't. Instead he was letting his frustrations go out on the twins, or mostly Tara because he was battling her. And finally, when this duel was done, their true plan could be revealed, and he could maybe even save Yubel. He just had to win this duel.

"So how do you like my new look?" Haou could hear Yubel ask Jaden "I bet you are wondering how it happened. Well let me explain. Since Yubel got destroyed by 'hate busters' eff she was able to evolve into beast you see now, and with her the stage it set. For me to exact my final revenge. It is time you and Tara met your fates". Haou snort inside. He was not liking this one bit. Yubel had explained that part to him, but it was too soon to tell them. At least that was how Haou was feeling about this. He also understood Yubel and the satisfaction she would get from it. He understood, but it was not something he would do. Yubel, if you tell them that, then you could just as well tell them everything. However he knew he couldn't stop Yubel now. Tara looked as surprised as Jaden, when Yubel said the last sentence. About their fates.