Dark army and Reunion!!

A,N: well that was that chapter. Just for info, there is no duel in this chapter, but well I think it is interesting without a duel.

Tara's p.o.v.

Tara felt groggy. Groggy and tired. Every muscle in her body felt tired and if it wasn't for the cold feeling around her, she properly would keep sleeping. However her body also felt cold. She was freezing and it gave her the power to open her tired eyes and find out why it was so cold. Had Jaden stolen her blanket again? Or had Chazz tired to tease her a little? Whatever the reason, it was not what she had imagined. She was lying on the ground in some rocky terrain. A strong cold wind was blowing, which was properly the reason she was freezing. She looked around. There were no one around. She was all alone! Tara got slowly up on her feets. She was really confused. What happened? She was rubbing her temples a little and was trying to remember. Then her eyes widened a lot. Yubel! The portal! She had.. Tara rubbed her head a little again. She was not sure what had happened actually. Yubel had talked to Jaden and said she was to far away, but then this light and Tara bit her lip. Had she imagined it or had a hole inside the portal appeared? She could remember this strong wind who had been blowing and then.. Tara sneered. Yubel must have pushed her into the portal. She was splitting her and Jaden up! Just great! Where in the world where she? She sighed deeply. What should she do now? Suddenly she could feel something really strange. A sensation of some sort. She felt these weird emotions of being worried and then they disappeared and in their place a voice was talking to her.

"Tara!" It said "Tara can you hear me?Yubel she split us up I..". Tara looked really surprised now. Jaden! Jaden was talking to her! Inside her head. However then followed a giant headache and Tara quickly replied. This was painful!

"Yeah I can hear you!" She replied and smiled. Jaden was okay.

"I am sorry Tara. Yubel split us up, I broke our promise!". Tara sighed deeply. He really thought this was his fault, didn't he? Tara sneered. Her head was about to split.

"I think we shall do this short" Jaden added "The pain is to strong". Tara nodded.

"Yeah I feel it too. Maybe we shall only use our emotions from now on" Tara said "What are we gonna do now? And you didn't break any promise Jaden!". She could hear her brother groan a little in pain inside her head now.

"You stay where you are, I mean dimensionally! I will come find you! We are bigger in number! Just tell me where you are! Something noticeable" he said. Tara rubbed her head a little and looked around. She was really in some rocky wasteland wasn't she. Then she noticed some weird glowing light in the sky. The sky was actually a little dark and there were no clouds. Was it already night? However then she found out the reason why she still could see everything around her. A comet was shining in the sky! It was looking rather big and the comet looks like it was traveling somewhere, but also looked like it didn't. Tara was a little confused here, but she knew she was not in their world now. That was for sure!

"I can see a comet in the sky" She said quickly and added "Jaden before you leave. Don't worry about me. Even if I am alone! I will help finding Jesse. It is easier if more people are looking for him. If I am in trouble, I will just give you a emotion message. This is darn painful. Over and out Jaden!". Then she broke the connection and placed herself down on the ground. Her head hurt like hell. But at least she knew Jaden was okay! She concentrated a little and could slowly feel Jaden as well. It was like a treat was connected to them. As long as she had that, she was not really alone. She began looking around for her backpack. It was not on her back. Tara was actually worried that it was left behind in the portal or at home. However then she heard this sound and turned around. Marshmellow was jumping around towards her and had her backpack with it. Tara was actually impressed that it could carry it, but the little spirit had created a part of it's body like a rubber band into the strap of the bag and was carrying it like that. The spirit saw that Tara was awake and jumped over to her. However it had a scared expression on its face.