Horrified memories and vampires?

A,N: Well here is the next chapter. Hope you like it. Please comment on what you think. Beware that my twins has serious trauma in this chapter. Just so you know.

Tara's p.o.v.

Tara sighed deeply while leaning into the comfortable embrace it was being in her boyfriend's arms. They were currently all inside some cave to take cover for a sandstorm who was raging outside. After they have had their showdown with Adrian, the group had continued on their journey to find Jesse. Or more like Jaden was and the others had followed. No one was leaving him this time. This time Jaden had his friends. He was not alone. They had arrived in this white sandy wasteland soon after and then they had to take cover for this storm outside. Everyone knew Jaden didn't want to. If it stood to him, they were all outside, with or without storm, looking for Jesse. How they actually manage to get Jaden in here and calm down was beyond Tara right now. However Jaden was sitting in this cave together with them. He was closest to the entrance, so he quickly could leave when the storm settled, but Tara could see he was really impatient. Crowler, Ember and Syrus had made a tiny campfire and they were all more or less around it. Tara was sitting on Zane's lap right now. Her boyfriend had protective warm arms around her. Normally Tara would relax into it. She loved being in Zane's embrace after all, but this time she just couldn't relax. She was worried about her twin. She was worried about Jaden. Even though Jaden looked like had recovered, Tara knew differently. He might be psychically, but mentally. She was not so sure about that.

"Tara, what is wrong?" she could hear Zane say "You are tense". Tara let out a sigh.

"I am worried Zane" she admitted and looked at Jaden. Zane followed her gaze.

"Oh, so why are you sitting here then?" He replied and roamed a finger through her hair "You know I would understand if you needed to talk and be with Jaden".

"I can't" she said slowly "I don't deserve to be in his presence. I let him down when he needed me the most. I am the worst". Zane hummed and lifted her chin a little.

"Look at me Tara, you are not the worst. Jaden doesn't hate you. Actually I think he is as worried as you are. I catched him looking over here once in a while. I believe he feels guilty as well. Go over and talk to him". Tara shook wildly his head.

"I can't, I am the reason Jaden is so tormented right now" she said and hit her face at Zane's chest "Jaden is not feeling well. I can feel it. Please Zane, can't you help him instead of me?". Zane sighed and roamed a hand through her hair once again.

"Easy Tara, easy, calm down" He said and tried calming her down. She slowly did that. Then she looked up at Zane again with begging eyes.

"Fine I will try, what do you want me to do then?" He replied. Tara bit her lip.

"Duel him" she then whispered "I don't think Jaden is mentally ready to duel again".

"Duel him?" He questioned confused "You know how I duel Tara. I will show him no mercy. That doesn't chance, even for your brother you know?". Tara nodded slowly.

"Tara look at me" Zane then said firmly and made Tara look up at him. His dark blue eyes was gazing just as firmly at her "You are afraid to duel aren't you?". Tara jerked by that. She looked shocked now. Zane growled a little by that.

"I knew it" he proclaimed "I had my suspicions for a while. Every day when we camp for the night, everyone else is checking their deck through to make sure they are ready for whatever duel monster who might show up. Beside you and Jaden. Jaden has never touched his deck once since we traveled. However you Tara. It is worse. You haven't touched a duel disk since then. Tell me why you are afraid of dueling". Tara bit her lip. She hadn't told anybody about what she saw in the village. Not even Zane, although he was there as well. However he and Aster had left after their encounter with Haou. They hadn't seen the destruction he caused. Hadn't seen the duelist die with so much fear. The king even made her duel some of them and with the king so close she couldn't refuse. After that Tara dreaded the sight of holding a duel disk and having a deck on her. It didn't help with the duel yesterday with Adrian and Aster. It just reminded her how much she didn't want to duel ever again. Tara looked at Zane. But maybe Zane will understand? Will he truly care? She was about to open her mouth when a terrified scream filled the cave.