First Date and Kiss+

🍕Sam🍕
For your first date with Sam, all either of you wanted to really do was relax. You had been running around doing farmwork all day, and Sam had just finished his shift at the Joja Mart. You were both in his room playing a video game on his bed when he beat you again.

"Come on, Sam, how are you so good?" You whined in frustration, leaning your head against his shoulder. "Years of practice ___, wait till you play against Seb. He's even better at it." Sam smiled, putting an arm around you and pulling you closer. You smiled back and snuggled into his shoulder more. Unfortunately, the clock on Sam's nightstand caught your attention. "Is it really already 10? Sorry Sam, I gotta go..." You reluctantly removed yourself from his arms and stood up, smoothing down your clothes. Sam followed you, but before you could grab the doorknob, he caught your hand again, "Wait ___, before you go..." Sam moved his face closer to yours, and as if drawn by a string, you did as well. Your lips met in the middle for a soft kiss. Sam pulled you closer to him to wrap his arms around you.

When you both pulled apart. Sam pressed his forehead against yours. "You know....ever since I met you, I always knew there was something special between us..."

🏈Alex🏈
Alex really went all out for your date. He rented out a dining room at the Stardrop Saloon and paid extra for Gus to play the violin. If you were being honest, it was a bit much. "Um, Alex?" "What's up?" "Well-" the door to the room opened before you could continue, and Emily walked in with your food. "Salad for ___ and a steak for Alex. Enjoy you two!" She set the plates down in front of you both before leaving again. "What were you gonna say ___?" You looked around again and smiled. "Nothing, I'm just having fun." Alex smiled at that and started digging into his steak while you started on your salad. Sure, this was much fancier than you were prepared for, but Alex still clearly put a lot of thought into this date. It was really sweet.

At the end of the night, Alex walked you back to your own home. "Thanks for tonight, Alex. I had a lot of fun," you smiled at him as you made it to your front door. "Me too ___...I know you probably thought that it was a lot..." Alex averted his gaze from you. Guess Alex must have picked up on how you felt earlier. You grabbed his hand, causing him to look up again. "It did feel like a lot, but I could tell how much thought you put into it. And I was spending time with you. That's the important part, Alex." Alex stared at you with wide eyes for a moment before he pulled you forward and kissed you. You were taken by surprise, but gradually returned the kiss.

Too soon, it was over, and both your faces were red. "Sorry ___, I should've asked first." You hid your face in his chest, "I-its fine, Alex. I liked it..." Alex gently moved you away from him and lifted your face to meet his. "Can I do it again then?"

✈️Harvey✈️
You were walking on the backroad of your house staring at the letter you received from Harvey. All it said was to meet him at the railroad station at 4 pm. No one really used that station anymore, so it seemed like a strange place to meet, especially for Harvey. None the less, you were almost there.

As you approached the station, you saw Harvey standing next to a man and a partially deflated hot air balloon. Your jaw dropped open and practically stayed like that as you approached. Harvey met you halfway with a glint in his eye, "I'm glad you made it ___! What do you think?" You looked between Harvey and the now fully inflated balloon, only being held down by bags of sand. "I saw an ad in the newspaper and figured it would be fun to do with you." "It sounds really fun, Harvey, but are you sure? I know you're pretty scared of heights..." Harvey's face flushed, but he quickly shook it off and smiled, "It'll be ok, I know how strong and confident you are. That'll be enough for both of us." You gave him a worrying smile. "Alright, you two, you get the balloon for two hours. I'll be at the saloon. " Harvey thanked the rental man and escorted you to the balloon.