I Know It's Today

🍕Sam🍕

or

Sam waited for you anxiously

Sam waited for you anxiously. He kept fidgeting and playing around with his suit, but he just couldn't help it. He was getting married! And in his opinion, to the best person ever!

You two decided to have your ceremony in the town square, with Sebastian acting as his best man, and Shane acting as your butler of honor. You wanted to call him a maid of honor, but this is the best he would settle for. Gus queued up the music and Sam faced the aisle. He blushed madly as you walked down with your dad. You were stunning, and he thought you had never looked more amazing. He had a few tears of happiness as you approached. Your father shook Sam's hand before taking his seat and Lewis began.

~Can We Skip to the Good Part~

Sam held your hands tightly as he spoke. "___, the best day of my life is the day I wipes out on my board. You were like a bright light I couldn't look away from. We have fun together and I can't imagine a life without you. You're the melody in my music. I promise to spend everyday cherishing you and proving my worth to you. You mean the world to me and I wouldn't give you up for anything in the world. I'd give music if it meant making you happy." You squeezed Sam's hand with fresh tears.

"I declare Sam and ___ to be wed. You may kiss." Lewis declared smiling wide. Sam quickly picked you below your waist and spun you around before kissing you deeply.

🏈Alex🏈