NSFW Alphabet [Harvey]

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

Oh absolutely makes sure both of you are good to go and reminding you to clean yourself before sleeping to make sure you both stay healthy and clean.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

He likes his shoulders, he thinks they're pretty nice and relatively broad. On you, he loves your neck. He'll kiss it, lick it, bite it, anything. He knows it's a weak spot for you and will exploit the hell out if it.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

It's pretty tasteless, and he doesn't shoot a huge load everytime he finishes.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He jacked off to you, a lot before you started dating. He'll never tell you though, he's a bit embarrassed by it.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Very little. He wasn't a virgin when you met, but it's not something he's done a lot of, so he leans on you a lot for guidance.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying) (simplified version of Top or Bottom Chapter)

He loves it when you ride him because it let's you control the pace. Sometimes when he's feeling a little bolder though, he likes to take you from behind. At least them you can't see the embarrassing faces he makes

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

To him this is the most serious thing. He's got one thing on his mind, and humor ain't part of it.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

He says he doesn't do anything other wash up down there, and his hair is surprisingly tame. A little wild, but nothing crazy.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

He treats you like the most important thing in the world. Always checking in with you to see how You're doing.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

He'd do it quite a but after he met you, a little less when you started dating, and basically stopped all together once you were married.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Dress up/roleplay. The amount of times he's dreamt of you as a sexy nurse is almost crazy. He'll always wake up with some morning wood after that dream.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

He prefers to do it at home with you, where you have a lot more privacy. Sometimes though, he'll think about your first night together at the clinic and take you back there sometimes after hours.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

When you're working on something at your pottery wheel. It reminds of that movie "Ghost" and he just wants to wrap his arms around you and kiss your neck...So once you're at a spot where he knows he won't mess your piece up, he takes you to bed.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Never while people are around. He doesn't like the idea of getting caught ot really anyone knowing about what goes on behind closed doors.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He kinda take it or leave it for him. He wants to do it for you, but a little embarrassed about how well he can perform, so he's a bit reluctant about that aspect.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

Generally he's a slow and sensual kinda guy. He likes taking his time with you.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

He doesn't like them. Like stated before, he likes to take time and make sure it's all pleasurable for you.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

Experiment? Every once in a while. Risks? No thanks

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

One round usually, two if you don't mind it taking a little longer

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

He doesn't have any, but he's seen what you have and blushes everytime he thinks about it.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

You tease him, he doesn't tease you.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

Surprisingly loud. It's like music to your ears

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

He wouldn't mind joining the mile high club with you if given the chance

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

6 inches erect and a but on the thinner side, but not badly

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

I'd say a solid 6/10. He loves doing it with you, but it's ok if not. He actually has to keep up with your sex drive.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

Almost immediate. He has to fight to stay awake to do the aftercare.