NSFW Alphabet [Sebastian]

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

He just lays there for a few moments soaking it all in whole you play with his hair a little. It's not until you leave to take care of yourself in the bathroom does he move again.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Sebastian thinks his fingers are nice. They're long and slender and seem to really really please you. For you, he loves your ass. Will squeeze and spank it when given the opportunity, at least in private.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

It doesn't taste great thanks to his smoking habit, but damn he let's out a lot when he finishes. He doesn't care where he finishes on you really, he'll go wherever you tell him.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He really really really wants you to play with his ass.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

He's sort of experienced. He's only really be with one person, so he needs your guidance a little bit.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying) (A simplified version of the ones in Top or Bottom)

Whether he's in control or nor, he usually faces you away from him. No reason other than he's a bit embarrassed by the face he'll make. He either sits you on his lap or takes you from behind. Plus Dat ass doe

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Nope, and he gets embarrassed if you try to be a little goofy with him

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

Almost completely shaved. He knows he shouldn't shave all the way for health reasons, but it's mostly shaved.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

He's praising you the whole time and making sure that You're comfortable during the whole experience, but at the same time is brain has kind of shut off for the time being.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

Sometimes, it's not something he does very often, but sometimes when you're off and he's lonely...and horny.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Handcuffs. He doesn't care if you put them on him, or the other way around. As soon as those cuffs come out it's an immediate turn on

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

He actually likes taking acre if you in the secret forest, after the slimes are taken out of course and not in front of the weird statue. It's just so peaceful there, and running it it with your lewd sounds just does something to him.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

Sometimes when you're working, you bend over to pick up something and...he just kind of stares until he realizes his pants are tighter, then he drags you inside.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Derogatory works. He doesn't like referring to you in a negative manner and he doesn't like it when you do it to yourself. So being called a slut or anything like that is off the table for him

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He doesn't mind receiving it, but he much prefers doing it to you. If there's one thing he's actually pretty confident about, it's his oral skills.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

It's a mix of both. He'll start slow then work his way up, but go slow again to draw it all out and to try and make it all last longer.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

In the morning usually. He'll pull you down for a Quickie before you go do your chores. He's not sorry

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

He's definitely game to experiment, whatever you want really as long as you'll try some things for him as well.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

2-3 rounds top, but they last for quite a while.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

Yes, and he's working the courage to ask you to use them on you.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He teases you a little, but more often than not it's because you tease him first.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

Even when you are now living in a secluded farm, he still muffles himself. Biting his lip or first hard to stop sound from coming out.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

He has had one wet dream with a threesome involving Sam

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

6 inches and on the thinner side

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

Decent. A solid 8/10 chance you get laid that night

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

He's still pretty wired by the time you two finish, and will probably be awhile before he goes to sleep