Your Hobby/Interest

🍕Sam🍕
You loved baking, it was a sweet getaway from the stresses of life. You were ecstatic to be learning new baking recipes from the Queen of Sauce, and Evelyn even offered you her mothers cookie recipe. And it was the best batch of cookies you've ever made. You promised yourself you wouldn't make them too often so they would still be an Evelyn specialty.

You praised the day you put tappers in multiple maple trees around the Cindersap forest when the Queen of Sauce taught you how to make maple bars, something Sam told you was one of his favorite things. You finished your chores as quickly as possible so you could make him a batch.

All your hardwork was worth it when you watched him eat almost the whole batch in one sitting, praising both you and the maple bars.

🏈Alex🏈
You've never told Alex this, but you weren't a big gridball fan. Not because you hated sports, not at all. It's more you preferred baseball. You had fond memories of going to baseball games with your dad and catching the ball that one of your favorite teams fouled on. You've kept up with that team ever since. Sure, they weren't the greatest, but you were loyal to the bone.

You even paid a little extra to get the games on your tv. You were currently engrossed in one of their games, you didn't even notice the knock on your door. Your team had the bases loaded and your favorite player was up at bat, all he needed was home run. You were at the edge of your seat, the only sound you were focused on was from the tv. You watched as the player hit the ball out for a homerun. You jumped up in excitement, "YES! THATS A GRAND SLAM! YES!!" You watched all the players cheer as they ran around the diamond, all towards home. It was that moment when you felt a pair of eyes on you. You turned around and saw Alex staring at you, eyes wide and mouth hanging open. Your face became a beet red color, "Oh...hey Alex" "You...like baseball?" He asked, not taking his eyes off you. You nodded, not breaking the eye contact. A beat of silence. "Why didn't you tell me you liked baseball!?" He sat down on the couch next to you, "Now we can watch together!"

Now you and Alex would get together everytime your team was playing so you could watch the game together.

✈️Harvey✈️
It took a lot of money and hardwood, but you finally expanded your house again. Now you had a bonus room and a guest bedroom. You had big plans for that bonus room. Before you had been doing your pottery behind your house, but the weather made that extremely difficult and thus you weren't doing it very often. Now that was all going to change.

You lugged your pottery wheel inside and set up shelves all over the room, deciding to leave the kiln outside and just putting an overhang above it. After that, any spare time you had you were making new pottery that you were able to sell online for a little extra cash. You were particularly proud of a set of mugs that you were commissioned for by someone online, but when you checked the shipping address you laughed. You instantly refunded the money and grabbed the two mugs, heading over to Harvey's clinic.

Needless to say he was surprised when you dropped by with his mugs. He apparently bought them as a present for you both so you could have matching mugs. You assured him if he ever wanted some kind of pottery from you, he could just ask and you'd be happy to oblige.

🐸Sebastian🐸
This is kind of a two in one. No one really knew that you loved to sing and you considered yourself pretty decent at it, but you didn't like singing in front of others. If you didn't have stage fright, you liked to think you would've done musical theatre. Instead, you've resigned to watching them on your own and singing along to the music on your own. You had a small stereo to hook your phone up to in the house and headphones for working, never bringing them outside your property.

You were doing some cleaning in your house, so you had your phone hooked up to the speakers and you were blasting the soundtrack to "Title of Show" while you sweeped your floors. You were singing along to "Die Vampire Die"

Warning: contains adult language. Don't need to actually listen to it for the story, just for anyone who wants to

By the time you got to the end, you heard "Woah..." you jumped a foot in the air and dropped your broom. Sebastian was standing in the doorway, holding Tomato in his arms. "O-oh hey Bastian.." Your face was completely red. "I didn't know you could sing" you looked away, "Yea well...it's not something I really share with people..." "You know Sam would love to hear you" Sebastian let Tomato jump from his arms before stepping closer. You felt panic rising as you frantically shook your head and hands, "No no no! Don't tell Sam! I-I only ever sing for myself and I only do showtunes..." you looked at your feet, "Please don't tell anyone Seb.." He took another step closer until you felt his fingers under his chin and lift your face to look at him, "I won't tell anyone..but can I still hear it? I think your voice is wonderful" You didn't think your face could get anymore red. "O-ok..but you have to help me clean!" Sebastian smiled, "Deal"

📖Elliot📖
Look, you love books yes, reading is a huge hobby of yours, but another hobby you have? Distilling. You used the bonus room in your home to house all the kegs you kept for your different mixing experiments. Some were flops yea, but that happens.

As soon as Elliot found out about this hobby of yours, he practically begged to be a taste tester. Ever since, if you made a new batch of wine, mead, ale, or beer, Elliot would always be the one to taste it. He was actually very helpful, you gladly took his criticisms to heart and tweaked the recipes as needed until it reached your idea of perfection. Elliot loved watching you while you worked on this hobby if yours, it was one of the few times he could see you be confident. You were even saving him money now that he was getting his alcohol fix from you and not having to buy it as often from Gus. You did feel bad at first for taking a customer from Gus, but once he got a taste, Gus started selling your drinks in the saloon and it was very well received. Shane and Pam were desperate to be taste testers for you too, but Elliot would always be your exclusive taste tester...maybe Leah sometimes joined.

🐔Shane🐔
You could be a bit prickly at times, which of course is something Shane loved about you, but if someone were to ask Shane what a hobby of yours would be? Knitting definitely wasn't on that list. When Shane saw you working extremely hard to make enough room in your barn and coop to get rabbits and sheep, he figured it was just because you loved animals. Did he put it together when you gave him a scarf for winter? Nope. When you made mittens for Jas? Nah. Sweater for Marnie? No idea. Little sweaters for the chickens? Ok then he got suspicious.

Shane went to your farm to say hi to you...and by you I mean your chickens, but that's when he saw you sitting on your porch holding a pair of knitting needles and a small cream colored ball of yarn in your lap, and the most serene smile he's ever seen on your face. His feet stopped moving and his heart skipped a beat at the look on your face. You just became even more amazing in his eyes. You noticed him standing there and smiled gently at him, "Hey chicken boy" "Hey..what are you working on?" Your hands holding the needles paused for a moment, "Ah I thought I'd make a bag for Emily" you went back to it. Shane sat down next to you and rested his head on your shoulder, watching you work. There was something calming about this scene. You and Shane had never felt more at peace.