He Spends the Night

🍕Sam🍕
You and Sam had just gotten back from a date in Zuzu City. Sam had surprised you with tickets to see your favorite band play in the city. It was a blast and you were still buzzing with excitement, even as the bus pulled back into the Pelican Town station at almost one in the morning. Sam looked worriedly at the time, "I'm gonna have to sneak in through my window..mom will kill me if I wake her up this late.." You turned to him, "You..could stay with me tonight?" Sam seemed to freeze. "A-are you sure that's ok?" He asked, cheeks painted pink. You nodded, "Of course, but I won't force you if you don't want to" "Of course I do!" Sam exclaimed, a wide smile on his face. You returned his smile and took his hand, beginning the short walk home.

Vivi jumped on Sam immediately upon entry, "Haha woah girl! Calm down! Honey can Vivi sleep with us?" He gave you the biggest puppy dog eyes. You smiled and rolled your eyes, "I suppose so, but you two better not push me off the bed" you heard Sam cheer as you went into the bedroom to change into your sleeping clothes, consisting of one of your dads old t-shirts and a pair of comfortable shorts. That's when a thought occurred, "Um Sammy?" "Hm?" "What..are you going to sleep in?" Sam looked at you, a look of shock on his face. "I didnt..think of that. I normally just sleep in my boxers..." Both of your faces turned red, neither of you speaking for a moment. You finally spoke up, voice higher than normal, "I-I don't mind that..." You didn't think it was possible for Sam's face to get any redder, but boy were you wrong.

At first you two were really awkward laying in the bed together, but with a burst of confidence, you closed your eyes and gently nudged over to him, laying on your stomach and laying your head on his chest. Sam stiffened at first, but gently brought his arm around you to rest on your upper back and holding you close.

Needless to say it was the best night of sleep either of you ever had, and Sam started sleeping at your house much more often.

🏈Alex🏈
You stared at Alex in disbelief. He had been wanting to get in even better shape as of late and decided that because of all the steep inclines on your farm, it would be the perfect place for his training. You worked on the farm nearly the whole day, watching him run up and down the farm. Which is why you were not surprised when 8pm rolled around, and Alex could barely move. "Alex I think you overdid it" "No way, I do way more than that normally!" "Do you do it on a hill?" Alex stayed quiet at that, as he was sitting on the ground. "Are you gonna get home ok?" Alex tried to stand on shaking legs, "It'll be fi-" he was cut off by him falling forward, you were just able to catch him. You sighed, "You should stay here tonight Alex, you're gonna hurt yourself trying to go home like this." You put his arm around you and started your way towards the house. Alex's face was flushed, but you didn't miss the smirk on his face and the mock worry in his voice, "Well if you're sure. Wouldn't want to be a bother" you rolled your eyes. It's possible he even did this in purpose, but you'd be lying if you said you didn't want Alex to stay the night.

As soon as you got Alex on your bed, you grabbed extra clothes from your dresser, "You can sleep here, I'll take the couch" you turned to go to the living room, but Alex caught your wrist, "You mean you don't want to sleep in the bed with me?" You could practically hear the smile he had on his face. Your face flushed pink, "W-well..." "Come on ___, please?" "O-ok, but I'm changing in the bathroom!" Without looking at him, you made a dash toward the bathroom connected to your room. You quickly changed and splashed cold water on your face. You know you're the one who offered to let him stay, but you were still so nervous.