•71•

A year after that engagement ring Jeongyeon gave to Nayeon. Finally, the both have settled a wedding day for them. Everyone is invited, their siblings, parents, co-workers and the relatives. Everyone are excited for it, especially Nayeon and Jeongyeon. I mean who wouldn't be excited for it, to marry someone you love?

「JEONGYEON's POV」

"Unnie, what time your wedding is?" Tzuyu asked.

"Uhm. Wednesday, 12nn."

"Really? This wednesday?" She asked again.

"Yup, what's wrong with it?"

"Ah, I thought we have classes in that day, luckily it's vacation."

"E? What dresses should people wear?" Chaeyoung asked suddenly.

"Uhm since Nayeon wanted to have a wedding with fairy concept. I think people should wear pastel colored dresses and for men they'll wear a tuxedo with pastel color too. Since, it will held in island." I said. Nayeon knew about these already that people who's invited in our wedding have to wear it.

"Ah it's so expensive." Chaeyoung said.

"Expensive?" Tzuyu said and both of us laughed about what Chaeng said.

"Why?" Chaeyoung said. "I think it's perfect and it will give that magical things in that day. If you guys get what I mean, I can imagine it from now." She added.

"You are even excited than Jeongyeon unnie." Tzuyu said while laughing.

-fast forward-

WEDNESDAY.

Today is the day! I'm excited for this. We've been waiting this for such a long year and I think we really deserve this. To wear a ring to a person you love in front of the altar? Isn't it cute and romantic?

I'm currently inside the car going to church and yeah a little bit of nervous with me. I took a deep breath before coming out of the car as we got there.

I don't know how to feel right now, it's just a mixture of happiness, nervous, about to cry coz this is real like for real this happening right now.

Nayeon is currently on dressing room right now a little bit far away from this church. I can't wait to see her later walking towards me in front if the altar.

As I went inside the church those people who were invited is already here waiting me and Nayeon but I just stood up in front watching other people coming like they're our godmother and godfather for our wedding also there's a cuties little babies walking too, they're the ring bearer and the flower girl.

Later on the door is pretty close, the time where Nayeon will be reveal. Everyone is clapping their hands smiling and screaming, see that I want to cry.

My lady is so beautiful with that long white wedding dress, holding that little bouquet of flower. She soon slowly walking, without noticing my tears falls down to my cheeks, so this is what tears of joy feels like huh.

-fast forward-

"You said, I'm your stars, your brightest moon in the darkness and even your beautiful sky. And you have to be my sun. In the past few years we've been together, I actually didn't know what was that mean to you but as we went through many obstacles, too many impossible things, I slowly realized everything, every details of those words. And I said 'THIS IS WHAT LOVE MEANS TO HER'. That's why I always choose you, even you want me to get away from you or even the destiny denied it. I always want you. I always want to be your moon in your darkest day. Nayeon, this ring will symbolize my love for you" I said while wearing the ring to her.

"You know why I said, I have to be your sun? Because I wanna choose you until my next life. Although we can't meet there like moon and sun, I want to love you as much as I love the dark sky. I always want to say this promise to you, that I will find you no matter how hurt it could be done to me, I'll still find you in anyways I know, I will find you even though I'm tired, because I love you. Jeong, love is something difficult for me to understand, I lost someone I love to but you give me this different feelings of love, that's why I want to do anything just to see you in next life. You and you is the only one I will love until my next lifetime because you're the only person who make me feel the love I was looking for with others. You make love more comfortable than I thought. I wanna find you in my next life for sure, I will always find that kind of love I'm having right now. This ring is will also symbolize my love and my kindness with you. Jeongyeon, I love you." Nayeon said and kiss me on lips as the father said it.

Everyone is clapping their hands and congratulating us. Confetti falls with petals.