National City

Barry is outside of Keystone city.

Guys I'm here you ready. Barry said as he was putting the tachyon on his chest.

Ready set go. Cisco said and Barry was off.

Has he always run this fast? Caitlin asked.

Not this fast. Cisco said.

Guys I can go faster. Barry said

Do it. Cisco said and Barry ran faster than he ever did and next thing he knew a portal opened up and he ran in it.

Barry, Barry, you there please respond we're not tracing you, Barry. Caitlin said with a worried tone.

Caitlin he's gone I'm not tracing him anywhere he's disappeared. Cisco said as he was looking at the monitors to find Barry but couldn't find him

Well we better start looking, so that means Wally will act as flash until we find Barry. Caitlin explained as she was pacing back and forth.

National City CatCo

Kara Danvers you have ruined my life. Sibonn said as she let out a yell that sent Kara flying out the window.

KARA. James screamed as she was falling until she was caught.

Barry came out of the portal and caught Kara and ran her to the sidewalk. Then Barry vibrated his voice and body.

Are you ok, miss. Barry said as he was holding her bridle style.

Yes, thank you. Kara said as she was trying to look through his mask.

Anytime. Barry said and set him down and looked at a bunch of reporters we're taking pictures and then Barry ran off. Kara then went back up to CatCo and went to Ms Grant's office.

Oh Kiera you're alive wonderful. Cat said as she was looking at the news.

And we speak to one of the people who saw this streak or some call it a blur.

He was like fast, really fast and he caught an employee of CatCo then ran off. The person who saw Barry said.

What do you think, could National City have another hero or could he be a menace? The reporter said.

Well looks like I'm gonna have to brand this new hero. Cat said as Kara was shocked that Cat wanted to brand this streak.

Ms Grant, you don't think that he could be a villain. Kara said.

Kiera looks right there. Cat said as she was pointing at the place the streak caught her.

He caught you when he could've let you die and he didn't. I have to write this article on this mystery hero. Kiera calls on everyone. I'm gonna beat the daily planet on this. Cat said as she showed Kara away.

Kara got everyone and they started the meeting.

Alright people look alive, we have a new hero here in National City and we are gonna brand him. Cat said.

James I need photos, Kiera finds anything you can and the rest of you make sure that we get every report on him. Cat said

At least James went to the secret room and Winn was there and Kara then went up.

Kara you alright. James asked.

Yeah. Kara said as she went to Winn.

So I've looked at this photo that a bystander took and it looks like he has lighting all around him and could probably move at the speed of light. Winn explained while looking at the photo.

That's faster than me and my cousin. Kara said as she looked at the photo.

Well I think he's pretending to be a hero. James said.

Why do you say that he saved Kara even though he didn't need to. Winn said

You never know. James said as he sat on the couch.

I'm gonna go to the DEO. Maybe he's from Fort Rozz. Kara said as she flew out the window.

It's it me or are you threatened by this hero? Winn said as he looked at James.

I'm, I'm not threatened. James said, defending himself.

At the DEO

Kara flew into the DEO and went up to J'onn.

J'onn have you seen the news. Kara asked as she went up to him.

Yup, he's the talk of the city that saved you even though he didn't need to and can move faster than the speed of sound. J'onn said

The only million dollar question is what is he doing at this moment. Alex said as she went right next to J'onn.

Barry at Noonan's

Excuse me but what city is this? Barry said.

You must be new it's National City. The barista said.

Thank you. Barry said as he sat there and put his head on the counter and then thought about how he got there. Then he remembered the portal. As Barry was about to go out he accidentally bumped into someone.

Omg I'm sorry I was not looking where I was going. Kara said as she looked up at him and she had golden hair, big blue eyes and a little smile.

It's alright I wasn't looking to. Barry said

As the girl looked at him and immediately was attracted to him. Kara saw that he had emerald green eyes and brown hair and was smiling but looking down.

Sorry again my boss wants me to look at the new hero. Kara said.

Oh well I saw him catch a girl on the side of CatCo. Barry said.

Well thank you for telling me. Kara said.

And then Barry walked away and Kara looked at him as he walked off till she realized she didn't know his name and phone number.

Barry then walked the streets of National City till he saw a music store and walked in.

Can I help you sir. A man at the counter said.

Yeah I would like you to set me up with every instrument you got.Barry said as he pulled out his credit card and gave it to him.

Yes sir, I'm thinking of making music. Man said.

Yes I always loved to sing and I never got the chance, so maybe I could give it another try. Barry said as he got his credit card back.

Barry then bought a cart down the street and put everything he had on the cart till he realized that he didn't have enough money for an apartment.

Crap. Barry said as he got an idea he was gonna play a song in the park.