Truce

When it became night Lena walked to the DEO and into the main room.

What is your guy's deal? Lena said mad

Lena what brings you here. Kara said (Lena doesn't know Kara is Supergirl)

Oh the fact that you guys transformed the new hero for saving a building that was on fire. Lena said still mad

We needed to know who he was, that's all. Alex explained.

Then why did y'all put him in a cell and yelled at him, demanding to know who he was. Lena asked.

Wait, you know who he is. J'onn said.

Yes, I do. He came to me because he thought I was trustworthy to know his identity. I gave him a home for the last 9 months. Lena explained

Well can you tell us? Mon el asked

No, it's not my secret to tell. Lena said.

Lena please we don't want someone with secrets to be running around the city. Kara explained.

Oh really then tell me. What's your name then? Lena asked and Kara didn't say anything. Thought so. Lena said.

And then J'onn came to Lena and tried to read her mind.

I wouldn't do that J'onn. Lena said and then J'onn was in pain again. Let's just say he helped me make this device that would block out your powers. Lena explained.

What will it take for him to tell us his identity? Alex asked as she walk to Lena

All he wants is a truce. You let him help you keep this city safe, and in time he will maybe reveal his identity. Lena said as she wasn't sure when her fiancé was gonna reveal.

Alright then call him and tell him to come here. J'onn said

Barry heard this and lighting was all over the room and came out with his face still vibrating.

So speedy we have a truce. Alex said

Truce. Barry said as he held his hand out.

And J'onn held his hand out and Barry shook his hand and then let go.

Come on Lena, your fiancé might wonder where you are. Barry said

Yeah you're right. Lena said as Barry picked her up and they were off.

Barry ran all the way towards Lena's office and then set her down on her feet.

Well now I kinda know what it's like when you're running. Lena said as she loved the experience of Barry running.

Well it's something that you can't explain, that's why I love running. Barry explained of what it's like to run

Well after this one is born maybe you can carry me to work. Lena said

Maybe. Barry said as he got out of his suit and went back into his ring.

That's cool. Lena said

Yup so I wrote this some and was wondering if you would like to hear it before I go record. Yeah I would always love to hear my fiancé sing. Barry then got ready and started singing.

Hold, hold on, hold on to me

'Cause I'm a little unsteady, a little unsteady

Hold, hold on, hold on to me

'Cause I'm a little unsteady, a little unsteady

Mama, come here

Approach, appear

And Daddy, I'm alone

'Cause this house don't feel like home

If you love me, don't let go (hold), woah

Hold, hold on, hold on to me

'Cause I'm a little unsteady, a little unsteady

hold, hold on, hold on to me

'Cause I'm a little unsteady, a little unsteady

Mother, I know

That you're tired of being alone

Dad, I know you're trying

to fight when you feel like flying

But if you love me, don't let go (hold), Woah

If you love me, Don't let go (hold)

Hold, Hold on, hold on to me

'Cause I'm a little unsteady, a little unsteady

Hold, hold on, hold on to me

'Cause I'm a little unsteady, a little unsteady

Hold, hold on, hold on to me

'Cause I'm a little unsteady, a little unsteady

Barry finished and then looked at Lena.

That was amazing as always does it have to do with your parents. Lena asked

Yes I lost both of them many years ago. Barry said (I'm making this as if thawne killed both his parents.)

I'm sorry for what happened. Lena asked as she was curious.

A speedster like me came into my house, called himself the reverse flash and killed both of my parents when I was 11. Barry said as his face dropped.

O my god I'm so sorry that happened to you when you were just a little boy. Lena said as she was shocked that happened to him.

It's ok you didn't know, but now you know. Barry said as he looked into her eyes.

Well what I can say is that they would be very proud of you that you are a superhero helping others who cannot help themselves, you are the most selfless person I ever meant. Lena said as she was next to him now. And then she stood on her tip toes and kissed him.

Not that I'm complaining, but was that for. Barry asked

For you being the best you, now you need to go record that song cause it's great. Lena said with a little demand in her voice.

Alright hey maybe I can write a song that we both can sing. Barry said as he wanted to sing with her.

That's a great idea. I always wanted to sing with you on a song. Lena said

Then when I get back I'll begin writing a song for us. Barry said then speed off to the recording studio. Barry sang his new song and the record company loved it and immediately sent it to the radio that was sent all over. People start to sing with Barry while his song played, added it to their playlists and danced to it. Barry smiled knowing that he could bring smiles to peoples faces and not just being a hero. And then Lena called him and told him that there was a crime nearby and went to her office got his suit and com and ran off saving lives till two people on top of Catco saw him and went after him.

Hey, I want to team up. Kara asked.

Sure, but split up and will take a different crime. Barry's vibrated voice said.

Alright. Kara said as she was off and so was Mon el.