Together

After Barry, Kara, and Mon el were done for the day of fighting crime they made a bet of how many teeth they could collect for punching bad guys in the face. And they all went to the top of Catco And Kara held her bag.

Oh look at this slowpoke. Mon el said trying to be better than Kara.

And Mon el shows Kara his little bag of teeth.

You call that a bag of chompers. This is a bag of chompers. Kara said and then held her bag that was slightly bigger than his.

Guys, Guys this is about stopping bad guys it's not a competition. Barry said then paused. But if it was. Barry said As then showed them his bag that was bigger than Kara's and Mon el's put together. I win yeeeeee haaaaaaa. Barry said as he was celebrating his victory.

Well played Flash Kara said as she took his teeth and then flew off with Mon el. And then Barry ran to Lena's office.

Hey babe, how was your day? Barry said as he went to Lena.

It's better now that you're here. Lena said as she got up and kissed him.

So, the song that I want to do with you I want to call it Lovely. Barry explained as was thinking of their duet.

That sounds nice. How about you run and get us some Chinese food and then I can get back to work and then you can work on our duet. Lena said as she was craving Chinese.

Is this one of your first cravings or do you just want Chinese? Barry asked

Craving and now go before I get angry. Lena said as Barry ran out of her office and back in just 3 seconds. Did you leave a tip for them? Lena asked.

I actually did 300 and came right back here to give you your food, before you kill me. Barry said as he was a little scared of his fiancé.

Well you did it in record time and thank you sorry if I act differently it's just this little one is hungry and so am I. Lena explained as she was a little cranky.

That's alright should've known that this craving thing was gonna happen, so it's fine. Barry said as he knew what he was getting into.

Well let's eat and then you can get started on our duet. I'm so excited for it. Lena said as she couldn't wait for their song together.

After they were done eating Barry got started to write what he would sing and what Lena would sing.

(Lena)

Thought I found a way

Thought I found a way, yeah (Barry) (Found)

But you never go away (Barry) (Never go away)

So I guess I gotta stay now

(Barry and Lena)

Oh, I hope some day I'll

Make it out of here

Even if it takes all night or

A hundred years

Need a place to hide

But I can't find one near

Wanna feel alive

Outside I can fight my fear

(Lena)

Isn't it lovely, all alone

Heart made of glass, my mind of stone

(Barry and Lena)

Tear me to pieces, skin and bone

Hello, welcome home

(Barry)

Walkin' out of town

Lookin' for a better place

(Lookin' for a better place)

(Barry and Lena)

Something's on my mind

Always in my headspace

But I know some day I'll

Make it out of here

Even if it takes all night or

A hundred years

Need a place to hide,

But I can't find one near

Wanna feel alive,

Outside I can fight my fear

(Lena)

Isn't it lovely, all alone

Heart made of glass, my mind of stone

(Barry and Lena)

Tear me to pieces, skin and bone

Hello, welcome home

Hello, welcome home

Barry finished writing the song then showed Lena and she read it

It's I, I love it Barry it shows wait, it shows our story. Lena said as she realized the song is about them and what they went through.

It is hard to make our first duet about us, because if they figure it out the fans will see this is what we meant of our relationship. Barry explained.

Oh I love you. Lena said as she kissed him with passion.

I love you too so I was wondering maybe tomorrow we can record this song and it can be our wedding song. Barry said

Omg yes this is the perfect song for our wedding which is why we are wasting time on our wedding. Lena asked

Well we haven't made any plans for the wedding since I proposed to you after my concert. Barry said as she then realized he was right.

Oh yeah you're right. Well we need to get to that as soon as we're done with this song and record it and when we're both free from work. Lena said she wants to prepare for her wedding as she couldn't wait to be married to him.

We will, well , I can go get some things that will help to choose what kind of wedding we want. Barry said as he ran out of her office then back with a bunch of wedding preparations.

Wow, where did you get all this stuff? Lena asked

Oh, I asked around and saved a few people then came back of what might help for our wedding. Barry said as he put all of the wedding things down on her desk.

Well we will look at all of this when we get home until then go kick some bad guy ass. Lena said

And then Barry was off, took the wedding stuff to their home and then went around getting every bad guy that he caught with his eye and helped out some of the people that were having a bad day. Then Barry saw a woman was about to get hit by a car and the old woman gasped. Then Barry got the women out of the way and got the man driving to the NCPD.

Oh my hero the flash is you. I got to give you an award. The old woman reached into her purse and gave him candy.

Oh thank you, I was about to say I do this hero business for free. Barry said.

Well thank you for saving me. The old woman said as she then walked away.

Barry then laughed a little the speed off.