Wedding and Baby

Barry then went home and sat down with burgers and fries from Big Belly Burger. Then Lena walked in and she was tired.

Hey babe I got you your favorite from Big Belly Burger and the sauce that you love. Barry said as he laid all the food down and then went to her.

Thank you, thank you babe this is amazing and you know what else. Could you please give me a shoulder massage. Lena asked as she was very exhausted.

No problem, just sit here and let me work my magic. Barry said as he got behind her and massaged her shoulders. And then after Barry did his magic he then went to the table and started eating.

Well Mr Allen that was quite relaxing. Lena said as she laid her head on his shoulder.

Well I'm glad you enjoyed it. Barry said as he then laid his head on her. Then I realized their wedding plans. You do realize that we need to start wedding planning. We have been blowing it off since the concert. Barry said as he was ready to plan his and Lena's wedding

Oh you're right then let's do that the wedding planning stuff is over there on the counter go get it pls. Lena said as she two was ready to plan her and Barry's wedding.

Ok I got it. Barry said as he went to the counter and then went back to the table.

Ok so venues I was thinking instead of a church I was thinking on a cliff that's overlooking the beautiful sea. Lena said as she was already imagining her wedding overlooking the sea.

That sounds amazing Lena. I can already imagine it. Barry said

Yup how about you pick your grooms, wait you hardly go out. Lena said "Do you have friends that I don't know about?" Lena asked.

I don't have friends here Lena, but maybe you do for your bridesmaids and maid of honor. Barry asked.

Yeah I could ask Kara, Alex, or maybe Sam, but what about your grooms. Lena said as he didn't have friends here on her Earth.

Maybe I could do the wedding without groomsmen. I mean like if I were to ask your friends like Winn or James or that mike guy that would be awkward and I'm a popular guy that can't go out into public without a mob. Barry explained

That is a good point, so I think we don't really need those two things. We can do an open wedding, but tell my friends and then we live happily ever after. Lena said as she was very happy.

Yeah lets do it ok flowers me I always liked roses. Barry said.

Is that because the flower is red or because of the smell? Lena asked as she was curious about him liking roses.

Both. Barry said as he did love the color red and the smell.

Alright roses red and white. And how about the cake. Lena said as she got a notepad and wrote vanilla for her and then wrote chocolate for Barry.

Let's make a 4 layered cake and then....

Barry and Lena do preparations for their wedding for the next 9 months and Lena was showing her baby bump and they both were in the car going to the doctors to find out the gender of their baby.

Are you ready hon. Lena said as she looked at him and he was smiling like that he was so happy.

I am so ready for this, this is going to be the best thing that we have ever created. Barry said as he kept driving.

Their song was playing on the radio as they were singing their song Lovely. They made it to the doctors and then went up for a scan.

Ok miss Luthor this is going to be cold, but will allow me to see inside your belly and tell what gender is your baby. The doctor said as he rubbed substance on her stomach and then saw her baby. Well congratulations you are having a girl. The doctor said and both Barry and Lena looked at each other in shock and then hugged each other.

This is amazing. Barry said as he was very happy that he was having a daughter.

Looks like Dawn is coming to this world. Lena said, smiling at Barry.

And I for one can't wait to see her. Barry said to her as he then helped get the substance off her stomach.

Skip to the wedding

Everyone in their seats and then they had Kara sing for them while Lena walked down the aisle and she looked stunning in her white dress. She looked at Barry and he let down a little tear as he saw her. Lena had a vale on and she could see all of her friends and she went to the stand where Barry was with the Priest overlooking a beautiful sunset. Lena then got to the stand and handed Alex the red and white roses and then got to the stand with Barry then he held her hands and she held his. Barry then took the vale off of her head and then looked into her gorgeous green eyes and let another tear slide down his face and so did Lena. But, Lena let down a little grunt.

Lena are, are you ok. Barry asked as he was worried.

Yeah, Yeah let's continue. Lena said as she gave another grunt.

Lena kept grunting till she fell and until she was about to hit the ground Barry caught her and then

HELP CALL AN AMBULANCE. Barry yelled as he carried her to his and Lena's car and then he drove past the speed limit, then went to a side road, took her out and then ran her to National City's hospital and when he got their nurses and doctors immediately took Lena and put her in a room and told him to wait outside.

Please, please save her. Barry said. As he was super worried and then the rest of her friends came.

Hey, how is she? Kara asked

I don't know if they just took her from my arms and then told me to get out of the room. Barry said as he was crying.

Hey it's going to be.. Alex started but was cut off

The doctor came and then said.