On My Own

Barry woke up and a song came into his mind. It was about where he was wasn't alone anymore ,and that after the events yesterday. Fighting like a family means that he will never be alone again. Barry got up and then went to his music room and then started writing down the lyrics and then sung the song over and over to make sure that it's right. After Barry was done and went into the kitchen he then realized that he should make breakfast for the family. Barry made so much because of their high metabolism. And then the girls came down and with Dawn in Kara's arms.

Hey dad. Wow you sure made a lot of food. Alura said.

Well with our high metabolism, and with four of us and little Dawn thank goodness that she hasn't reached that far in her eating stage. Barry said and also explained that baby Dawn doesn't have to eat as much as they do.

That's true. Kara said as she put baby Dawn in her baby seat. Hey and also where were you? I didn't quite like the way I woke up without you by my side. Kara said as she wanted to be right next to him when waking up.

Oh, sorry babe, but a song came into my mind. Barry explained.

Oh what it's about? Kara asked.

It's about where I'm not alone anymore while being a superhero. Barry explained.

Oh dad let's hear it. Nora said.

Yeah dad. Dawn said as she wanted to hear her dad sing.

Well, why don't you guys come to the recording studio. Barry said as he wanted to invite them to his recording.

Yes, please. His daughters said.

They used superspeed to get to the recording studio, and when they got in the studio Barry's director was happy to see him.

Barry Allen, good to see you, what do you have for use today? The director asked as he was ready to record another song.

Song called On My Own. Barry said and then gave his director the background music.

Barry got into the booth and the director went on the comms and told Barry to start when ready. While Kara held baby Dawn and his daughters watching their father about to sing.

There's gotta be another way out

I've been stuck in a cage with my doubt

I've tried forever getting out on my own

But every time I do this my way

I get caught in the lies of the enemy

I lay my troubles down

I'm ready for you now

Bring me out

Come and find me in the dark now

Every day by myself I'm breaking down

I don't wanna fight alone anymore

Wait I know this song is one of dads most famous songs. Dawn said and Kara looked at her and then smiled back at Barry.

And then they went back to watching Barry sing.

Bring me out

From the prison of my own pride

My God

I need a hope I can't deny

In the end I'm realizing I was never meant to fight on my own

Every little thing that I've known is every thing I need to let go

You're so much bigger than the world I've made

So I surrender my soul

I'm reaching out for your hope

I lay my weapons down

I'm ready for you now

Bring me out

Come and find me in the dark now

Every day by myself I'm breaking down

I don't wanna fight alone anymore

Bring me out

From the prison of my own pride

My God

I need a hope I can't deny

In the end I'm realizing I was never meant to fight on my own

I don't wanna be incomplete

I remember what you said to me

I don't have to fight alone

Bring me out

Come and find me in the dark now

Every day by myself I'm breaking down

I don't wanna fight alone anymore

Bring me out

From the prison of my own pride

My God

I need a hope I can't deny

In the end I'm realizing I was never meant to fight on my own

At the end of the song Kara had the biggest smile seeing that when there's crime him or her are not gonna do it alone and be together through whatever threat comes their way.Baby Dawn was watching and listen to her fathers voice and was clapping her hands together and also being happy. Barry saw his daughter do this and smiled. When he got out of the booth his director told him that this song was one of his best.

Dad, that was awesome, great work on the song. Nora said.

Thanks, Nora, but you guys made me think of that song. Barry said and then the three girls had a shocked look on their faces.

It was the middle of the day and they decided to get lunch with Kara begging they get pot stickers.

Please. Kara begged.

Alright let's get some pot stickers. Barry said and Kara was happy and excited and then Barry looked at his daughters. I can never win against your mother Barry tried to whisper, but was hit in the head by Kara.

Hey super hearing. Kara said as she pointed to her ears.

Right. Barry said and his daughters started to laugh.

Dad, how can you forget that. Alura said.

Sometimes I can forget the little things. Barry said and Kara chuckled a little.

Barry fed baby Dawn her baby food and then the waiter came.

Awe she's beautiful. The waiter said.

Thank you she's one of my bundles of joy. Barry said back to the waiter.

Well, wait till she's in her teenage years. The waiter said.

Oh I don't think she'll be that bad Barry said as both Dawn's look at their father and smiled.

After having lunch baby Dawn completely fell asleep and Barry carried her,and when they came to Barry's apartment they sat on the couch and started watching a bunch of different musicals.

Till they started watching "Singing In The Rain" they all started moving their heads side to side till Barry started singing.

I'm singing in the rain. Yes, singing in the rain. What a glorious feeling. Barry sang till it was at the ending of the movie and it was night and we were all asleep.

Barry ran all of them to their rooms and then settled in next to Kara who put her head right on his chest.