Soldiers

Barry was preparing for the entry of the soldiers as he and the other ready for them. And someone sang the star spangled banner. The soldiers were in line with their family's until it came to a stop where Barry and the girls were ready to give them a small concert. Barry walked and the crowd and soldiers cheered.

Hey soldiers this song is dedicated to you for all you've done for this country. And here are the names joining me for your song. Clara, Emma and Sara. Barry introduced them and clapped for them. Barry began singing and everyone became quiet to listen.

It's the guts, and it's the glory

A hundred stripes, a hundred stories

It's the "Pledge of Allegiance" on the Fourth of July

It's them handwritten letters from home

It's them sleepless nights alone

It's his new born baby he left with his wife

Lay down his life

(Mr. Red, White, and Blue) For these Stars and Stripes, hey

From the fields of Indiana

To the swamps of Louisiana

To the golden coast of Californ'

Uncle Sam's the only family he's got

His purple heart beat won't stop

And his 18th birthday was the day he was born

Lay down his life

(Mr. Red, White, and Blue) For these Stars and Stripes

(Mr. Red, White, and Blue) Stand on the front line

(Mr. Red, White, and Blue) Pay the ultimate price

Ohh

He was the man of the house where he was born

His family is proud but torn

But if you knew him, you would understand

He was raised on how to be brave

Just to see the flag still wave

And then he came home with only one hand

He's Mr. Red, White, and Blue, lay down his life

(Mr. Red, White, and Blue) For these Stars and Stripes

(Mr. Red, White, and Blue) Stand on these front lines

(Mr. Red, White, and Blue) He'll pay the ultimate price

(Mr. Red, White, and Blue) Lay down his life

(Mr. Red, White, and Blue) For these Stars and Stripes

March in line

March in line

Hey

Hey

As Barry finished the crowd and soldiers loved it and cheered him on with his song towards them.

Again thank you for serving our country. Barry said as they clapped and Barry and the other walked off stage.

Barry signed a few autographs and then started to head home as it was getting dark. As Barry was heading home he was wondering what Dawn and Alex were doing as she volunteered to look after her as he performed. Barry then ran all the way to the top to his home and unlocked the door. When he entered Barry saw that both Alex and Dawn were dead asleep, and he smiled at the sight and thought that he should get Alex home. Barry got Dawn's carrier and tried to wake up Alex.

Hey Alex I'm home and... Barry said till he realized she wasn't going to wake. This is going to be a long night. Barry said as he then got her and carried her to his car and put Dawn in the backseat.

Barry drove all the way towards Kara's and knocked on the door. After a few minutes Kara comes to the door and opens it.

Barry umm it's getting late. Kara said.

Yeah I know..um I asked Alex to watch Dawn as I did a performance for the soldiers that came home and when I came home they both were out cold. Barry explained.

And Alex is where? Kara asked.

She is in the car outside. Barry said. I didn't know where her keys were so this is the only place I could think of. Barry's aid as he had Dawn in her carrier.

Well let's go get her Dawn can be in my room. Kara said as Kara went to his car with Barry right behind her after he put Dawn on the bed.

Barry and Kara both got Alex out of the car and then went to Kara's apartment.

Thanks for bringing her Barry. Kara said.

No problem. Barry said as he went to get Dawn.

Barry came back with Dawn's carrier and her inside it. As Barry walked out and Kara put Alex in a spare bedroom. And then Alex woke up.

Ugh what happened? Alex asked.

Well Barry asked you to take care of Dawn and then both of you fell asleep and he brought you here and we both got you from the car and here you are. Kara explained.

Omg we did fall asleep. Alex admitted.

Barry's penthouse

Barry opened the door and Dawn was still asleep, he changed her and then settled her down in her crib. Barry took a shower and then fell asleep as well.

Morning

Barry woke up to Dawn crying. He immediately went to her and lifted her up.

Hey, hey I'm here. Barry said and Dawn started to calm down.

Dada. Dawn said as she then felt electricity on her finger, but Barry didn't notice it.

Dawn, my beautiful little girl. Barry said as he then took her to the living room couch with her on his chest.

Dada Flash. Dawn said as she then held her father as much as she could.

Barry threw different changes to see what's on seeing Supergirl taking down an alien and some Flash stories. Dawn would point out him and say dada and run around the couch like she was chasing down a bad guy.

You are going to make an excellent hero Dawn. Barry said. Barry then thought about the day Dawn would take over so he would retire.

Barry knew that she would have meta DNA in her system and just doesn't know when her powers are going to start kicking in. Barry watched as his little girl tried to fight like him throwing baby punches as she looked at the TV and did his pose. Barry chuckled as he got down with Dawn and held her where her pose looked exactly like his.