Newspaper Stands

In S.T.A.R labs they have been trying for days trying to get to Earth 38, but with no luck on finding out why.

Ughh why is it not working. Cisco said in anger.

It's because I'm doing it. Gideon said.

And then she popped up in the center of the cortex.

Gideon, why have you been doing this? We were trying to find him and bring him home. Caitlin said.

Because you need to look at the newspaper. Gideon said.

When Barry disappeared the newspaper too disappeared as it never happened.

Gideon what do you mean it's gone Barry doesn't disappear. Cisco said.

And Gideon pulled up the newspaper. Flash vanishes in Crisis.

Oh no, it's still intact. Cisco said

Yes and my creator has no idea when you built me into his suit I haven't had time to show him that he's still going to vanish. Gideon explained.

Alright Gideon let us throw and we can tell him. Caitlin said.

It is done. Gideon said as Cisco tried and they both walked through.

As soon as they went through the portal they were met with DEO agents pointing their guns at them.

Identify yourselfs. Alex demanded as both Caitlin and Cisco were lost of words and wondering who she was.

Umm my name is Cisco Ramon and this is Caitlin Snow. Cisco introduced them both.

Alex looked at her agents and waved her hand down and the agents lay down their firearms.

Now tell me what do y'all want.

We're here looking for a friend, the Flash. Caitlin said.

Once Alex heard this she was shocked that they were looking for him.

Well I can call him up. Alex said as she then signaled for the Flash.

Barry was just in his apartment looking at his daughter as she slept in her crib, till he got an alert on his phone telling him to go to the DEO. Barry sent back to Alex that he was on his way and then got in his Flash suit and ran all the way to the DEO. As soon as he came to the stop he immediately knew who the people standing in the center of the DEO were. Caitlin and Cisco looked behind them and there he was their long lost friend Barry. Both of them ran up to him and hugged him.

Dude we have been looking for you for almost 2 years. Cisco said.

Well that's umm. Barry started but couldn't find a way to tell them that he wasn't looking to go back.

So Flash told them your secret identity to them yet? Caitlin asked and received a no from Barry.

Well we can get back home in no time. All I have to do is.. Cisco started but was cut off by Barry.

I'm not going. Barry said.

What. What do you mean you're not going? Caitlin questioned.

It's been too long and I've made a life here and.. Barry was about to mention Dawn till he ran them both to his penthouse.

Whoa, where are we? Cisco asked.

This is my home. Barry said. When I got here I thought a lot about my life. I've decided to become a singer and hero and also to stay here. Barry explained.

But what about everyone on Earth 1. Caitlin said.

Too many painful memories there. I just can't go back, so I decided to stay and not long after I got married. Barry said and both Caitlin and Cisco went wide eyed.

YOU GOT WHAT. Both Caitlin and Cisco said out loud.

Married. I got married to a beautiful girl named Lena Luthor and we had a daughter together. Barry explained and still they were both wide eyed.

Then out of nowhere Dawn started to cry and yell for him.

DADA. Dawn yelled

Barry went and then after a few minutes he had Dawn in his arms holding a bottle.

Cisco and Caitlin both went up to Barry.

What's her name? Caitlin asked.

Dawn Luthor Allen. Barry said. She was born here and I've made a life of singing here. I can't leave. Barry explained.

We understand, but we've come to warn you. Cisco said.

About what. Barry said

When you left the newspaper went blank as if it never happened, but Gideon recently showed us that it came back. Caitlin explained as she then held up a bracelet with the Flash symbol on it, and then popped up Gideon.

Gideon. Barry said.

Hello creator. Gideon said.

Can you show me the newspaper? Barry asked.

Of course. Gideon said and she put up the newspaper Flash Vanishes In Crisis.

It will happen wherever I go. Barry said.

We're sorry Barry. Caitlin said.

It's fine it's just I won't be able to see Dawn grow all the way up. Barry said.

Hey if things go as if said in this paper then I will move here and take care of her. Cisco said.

We both will. Caitlin said.

Thanks guys. Barry said. But it's time they knew who I was. Barry said.

Who? Cisco questioned.

My friends here are super and human. Barry said.

Barry then dialed Kara, Alex, J'onn, Winn, and Jimmy. As the trio waited the doorbell rang and Barry went and opened and allowed everyone in.

Mr Allen, would you like to explain why you brought all of us here? J'onn asked.

Well it's time you knew. Barry said. And then he ran with his super speed and then came back giving everyone an ice cream cone. I'm the Flash. Barry said

Cool. Winn said

Everyone was still speechless beside Cisco and Caitlin.

I came here by accident, and realized that I never got to do what I've wanted to sing. My Earth was in the safe hands of my friends Vibe, Frost and Kid Flash. That is why I stayed, and also to raise my daughter. Barry said and picked up his daughter. She has the speed force in her and will take over when the time comes. Barry said.

As they were looking at Barry as he explained everything. Kara was thinking now that he would go back and she would never see him again.

But I'm not going back. Barry said and Kara lightened up. This is my home and I will not abandon it. Barry said as Dawn was giggling. I understand if none of you trust me, I don't blame you.

And then Kara walked towards him.

I think I speak for everyone when I say, we will always trust you. Kara said.

As that was settled Caitlin gave Barry the bracelet with Gideon and both her and Cisco went back to his Earth and everyone left while Kara stayed behind cause she was gonna tell him she was Supergirl.