Welcome To Midvale

The year was May 25th, 2009. Alex said and this caused them all to wonder what else to do this year.

The dance that Nia saw was the week of Midvale High's prom. Kara explained and then added. Also the same night as the Aquarid meteor shower. Kara said

And this is where we need to go to find the Still Force? J'onn questions and Nia nods.

I was back from Stanford on vacation. I had just dropped Kara off at the school assembly hall for prom, and, uh, with a jacket. It was oddly cold that night, and that's when the shower hit, and then this giant meteor just came bearing down and Kara flew up and punched it out of the sky. Alex explained as everyone listened.

But no one knows why it came down. Nia questions and Alex nodded her head.

It had this green glow to it. Kara said.

Maybe that's the Still Force's color green. Barry chimed in and they nodded as it could be the Still Force.

The impact was enough to destroy the meteor, but Kara got pretty hurt. She fell through the roof of the gym. Alex explained.

No one saw her? J'onn questioned.

It was under construction, and when I found her, her hand was all cut up. It was the first time I ever saw her bleed. Alex explained and this caused Barry to hug Kara and she hugged him back.

Alright, how specifically do we get to this place in time? Barry asked.

Well, based on my survey of satellite imagery from 2009, and the trajectory of the meteor, I was able to predict Kara's point of contact. After running those figures through 3D modeling, I produced a rendering of the debris field, and by overlaying that with geologic radiation emissions of that same night, plus Kara's own biologic markers, I was able to pinpoint the exact location of the meteor. Brainy explained and this made everyone look at him. The high school's baseball diamond center field is close to the football field. Nia, Barry and I depart after I gather my things. Brainy said as he walked away.

Nia then read the newspaper and asked Alex about it.

Alex, what's this business about "The luckiest town in America?" Nia asked.

When I left for college, Kara and her boyfriend, Kenny, appointed themselves the town's Scooby-Duo. They were saving cats from trees, and kids from wells, that sort of thing, and the, uh, town got quite the reputation. Alex explained and this got J'onn to look at Alex because he knew that Kenny died and this also caused Barry to look at Kara.

Never told me about Kenny. Barry said smiling.

Wait, you're ok with that? Kara asked.

I mean young love, I get that I have a girlfriend too. Barry said and this made Kara a little jealous.

Oh, and what was this girl's name? Kara asked and this made Barry laugh.

So, I'm not jealous that you had a boyfriend when you were like I don't know and you're jealous that I had a girlfriend. Barry concluded.

Well you belong to me. Kara said as she got a little clingy to him.

And I will always be yours. Barry said and hugged her and this caused J'onn to ask Alex about Kenny.

I thought Kenny Li was killed when you were in high school. The sheriff was running a drug ring, and he got caught up. J'onn explained Kenny's tragic story.

No, that's one of those old-reality differences. In this reality Kenny never got killed. Alex said.

That suggests there could be other differences. Maybe I should come with you. J'onn said and then Brainy walked in with his stuff.