Kara and Felicity

Everything was peaceful or so they thought. The monitor went to Deegan and then gave him The Book of Destiny.

Dr. Deegan there is something I want you to do for me. The Monitor said as he held The Book of Destiny.

What...what are you? Deegan asked as he didn't know who he was.

Who I am does not matter but this here is The Book of Destiny at your command you can do anything do as you will but think big. The Monitor said as he handed the book to Deegan.

Deegan looked and saw that the Flash and Supergirl were together and then decided to bring them to this Earth.

Time to bring the Flash back. Deegan said as he then pulled them both, but made some changes to their relationship.

Felicity has just woken up and then looked around and saw that she wasn't in the apartment, but was in a penthouse.

Babe can you get Dawn. Someone yelled and Felicity immediately knew who it was.It was Barry.

Felicity walked down the hallway, opened the door and saw Dawn already awoken and giggling.

Oh, you are adorable. Felicity said as she then got her and came into the kitchen and saw Barry making breakfast.

Morning babe. Barry said and went up to and kissed her that made Felicity jump back and then was about to question Barry.

What...what about you and Kara? Felicity asked, but Barry had a confused look and then said.

What are you talking about? She's standing right in front of me. Barry said and then Felicity said.

I'm Kara? Felicity questioned.

Last time I checked. Barry said.

Hey, um do you think I could be called Felicity Smoak? Felicity asked and Barry once again had a confused look.

I mean you don't need permission to call a friend and tell Oliver I said hi. Barry said as he then went to her and got Dawn and started to feed her.

Felicity then went back into the room she woke up in and dialed Felicity Smoak.

What has happened to reality. Felicity questioned herself.

Kara's perspective

Kara woke up, but was in an apartment that she didn't recognize.

Where am I? Kara questioned and then got up and then went into the kitchen. She saw a note and then saw a note on a counter.

Had to go to the office love you

Oliver.

Once Kara saw the signature she had so many questions in her mind like where is Barry and where is Felicity. Then again Felicity popped back into Kara's mind and then went back into the room she woke back into the room she woke up in and about to dial Her number Someone was calling her.

Hello .Kara said

Kara thank goodness you picked up. Felicity said.

Felicity, do you know what's going on? Kara asked.

No I don't but something is seriously wrong go to the Arrow cave I'm already heading there I'll send you the coordinates. Felicity said and then ended the call and texted Kara the coordinates to the Arrow base.

Kara went to where the coordinates lead her and then went down to the base and waited for Felicity to arrive. Kara then saw the elevator doors open and saw Felicity walked into the base and saw Kara.

Kara. Felicity said and then went over to her and hugged her.

Hey Felicity it's good to see you. Kara said.

Good to see you too. Felicity said.

So, any idea on what is going on? Kara asked.

No not yet. Felicity said and then to her computer.

This is like a total Freaky Friday. Wait a minute we didn't switch body's. Kara said and laughed a little.

Kara can you please focus onto what is happening here. Kara said as she was still typing.

Come on this is a little cool. Kara said.

I would find it way cooler when I wake up in my own bed. Felicity said and then Kara had a serious face now.

You woke up in bed with Barry? Kara asked as she then got jealous a little and Felicity shook her head up and down and said.

Mmmhmm. Felicity said.

We have to fix this right now. Kara raised her voice a little.

Ok so why don't we get everybody to S.T.A.R Labs and then explain to them that I'm Felicity and your Kara. Felicity explained and then Kara agreed by nodding and then they called everyone from both teams of Flash and Arrow.

And Felicity started to fly.

Woah I'm flying. Felicity said as she was freaking out and was excited to have powers.

That's right in this world or reality you are Kryptonian and I'm you which is a hacker and computer genius. Kara explained.

This is really cool. Felicity said. How do I land? Felicity asked and then Kara taught her how to land.

After teaching Felicity some moves. Felicity picked up Kara and then flew to S.T.A.R Labs. When they got their Barry and Oliver were there and they looked at Kara and Felicity.

Barry. Kara said and then went towards him and Dawn.

Umm Felicity how's it going? Barry said as he held Dawn.

Oliver. Felicity said as she went towards Oliver.

Yeah Kara. Oliver said and then Barry and Oliver looked at each other and then Kara and Felicity knew what that look meant.

Right...that's right you guys think that I'm Kara and Kara is Felicity. Felicity explained and this grew a bunch of confused looks.

Umm babe did you hit your head? Barry asked

No I did not. Kara said and then Barry looked at her.

And then Felicity walked back and so did Kara. Barry then walked towards Felicity.

You know I'm loyal to you and to you only. Barry said and then walked away and then Kara turned to Felicity.

You kiss him. Kara said with still a little bit of jealousy.

I didn't. Felicity tried to say and then Kara said.

You thought about it. Kara said as they both followed Barry.

Barry was overlooking Central City with Dawn in his arms fast asleep and then turned to see Kara but to him it was Felicity.

So in the there is it true that you Kara and the well Kara is Felicity? Barry questioned.

Yeah, Barry I don't know what happened to reality but we need your help to get to Earth 38. Kara said and then Barry pulled off a round circular object and pressed it.

Make this right because when I see you I can sense that we belong together. Barry said and then Felicity came from the hallway and then they both went into the portal.