Dawn or Eli Luthor Allen

Lena this, this is amazing we are having a baby I'm wow I gotta calm down. Barry said as he was excited to have a kid.

Yes you do and I'm excited that we are gonna be a family. Lena said as she was rubbing her stomach.

I'm gonna love this bundle of joy till the day I die. Barry said.

Well this little you is gonna be just like you. Lena said.

Or a little you are smart, beautiful, talented, and gonna be better than me in singing. Barry said as he then touched her stomach.

Hmm, I will see. Lena said as she kissed Barry, that turned to a make out.

Some time passed and then Barry got up to go get dinner and he got some pizza. Using his super speed till he realized that he had to tell Lena. Barry got back to Lena's home and set the pizza down.

Hey Lena I gotta tell you something. Barry said as he was nervous.

Ok what is it you're scaring me. Lena said as she gave him a questioning look.

Ok, I'm, I'm not from around here I'm from a parallel universe Earth-1. And I ran here and I Don't to go back, I swear. I was a hero in my universe called the Flash. I have super speed. Barry said as he was very nervous about telling her.

Why don't you want to go back your a hero don't you want to go back. Lena asked as she hoped that he didn't want to go back.

I don't want to go back because I wasn't happy, sure I kinda miss being a hero, but I don't want to go back. And I was training someone named Wally West as in Kid Flash and he's going to be the hero of my universe. Barry said.

Lena smiled at the part he didn't want to go back then said.

That's cool another is covering for you and you weren't happy, but you are happy here now aren't you. Lena asked

Meeting you was one of the best things that ever happened to me. Barry said.

Aww I love that and you too are the best, so me being one of the things that happen to you are the other things. Lena asked

Singing. Singing is something I always wanted to do, but never got the chance, but here I can get that chance and now look at me I'm living the dream. Barry said as he took her hands in his.

Ah should've guessed that. So what powers do you have and do you plan on being a hero here? Lena asked

I have super speed, can do something called flashtime were I could let you ran at the same pace as me, throw lighting, I can phase into any solid object, can jump to different Earths, time travel, make remenets, can make more of me that it looks like I'm everywhere, and probably more that there is to discover. And to be honest I don't know about being a hero. Barry explained as Lena was shocked.

Wow cool, and it's up to you if you want to be a hero, I personally think you should, so these different Earths how many are there. Lena asked.

What I've been told 52 maybe even more. Barry said.

Wow I have a superhero fiancé and slash singer could this get any better. Lena said

I hope so. Barry said.

Well let's not let those pizzas go to waste then hand them over. Lena said as she was hungry

Yeah let's eat, running makes me hungry. Barry said as he handed her one of the boxes of pizzas.

Let me guess 500 calories. Lena said thinking that's how much he needed

Try 10,000. Barry said as he was laughing a little bit.

Damn I was way off. Lena said as she took another bit of her pizza.

Yeah so names for this little one I was thinking if girl then Dawn or Nora, and for boy Noah or Eli. Barry said.

Hmm these are good names, love name Dawn and Eli Luthor Allen sounds like he is gonna be the smartest boy in the world. Lena said.

Hopefully he's not like me and late to everything. Barry said with a small laugh.

But he will have yours and my brains. Lena said.

So Dawn if girl and Eli for Boy. Barry said as he looked at Lena

Yup two perfect names for this one. Lena said as she put a hand on her stomach.

So, do you really think I should become the Flash again? Barry asked

Yes, and then you can tell stories to our little one of all of your adventures when it's time to sleep. Lena explained.

Good point, I think you can tell me where trouble is around the city. Barry asked.

Absolutely. Lena said as she was happy that he might be a hero again.

DEO

So, J'onn anything about that hero. Kara asked as she was in her supergirl suit.

Nope, he's gone dark for 9 months. He must be laying low being in a new place. J'onn said as the DEO looked for anything that would lead them to the new hero.

Well, we will keep looking and then will update you. Alex said as she looked at the screens.

Alright, Mon el lets scout, maybe he's a night guy that watches over during the night. Kara explained.

Maybe, let's go. Mon el said and they were off.

Kara and Mon el looked for hours and then called it a night and headed to Kara's apartment.

What do you think he can do? Mon el asked as he was wondering what this new hero is.

I don't know if he saved me, which means he's probably not a threat, but can't be too sure. Kara said.

Agreed so let's go to sleep. Mon el said and then they went to sleep.

Back to Lena's and Barry's home. Barry decided to move into her place as it was annoying to go back and forth between homes.

Morning came and Barry heard sirens that meant trouble. Barry wrote a note then left.