Flash Reborn

Barry got into his suit and then ran towards the sirens. Lena woke up and saw that Barry wasn't there and then saw the note.

Heard trouble I decided to be a hero thank you for the inspiration.

Love Barry Allen

Go get them. Lena said to herself.

Barry then saw that there was a fire in a building and then raced to the top with people seeing him back.

At the DEO

The alarms were going off and then J'onn saw that the hero was back. And Alex walked to J'onn

Call Kara, he's back. J'onn said.

And Alex called Kara's phone. Kara was eating breakfast till her phone went off.

Alex hey what's up Kara

He's back Alex

Once Kara heard that Kara called Mon el and they were off. When they got to the building they saw that the hero was getting people out of the building and then running around the building till the fire was out. Once he ran with the last person Barry saw that there was a little girl right under the build and then ran to her.

Mommy. Little girl

I got you. Barry said as he vibrated his voice.

And then he ran to the mother and gave her, her daughter.

Thank you. The mom said.

Barry just smiled and was about to run till he saw Supergirl and another guy that he didn't know (which is Mon el).

We need you to come with us. Mon el said.

Um how about no. Barry said as he vibrates his voice

We can either do this the easy way or the hard way. Kara said.

Try to keep up. Barry said and then he ran off and then Mon el and Kara flew to try to keep up.

Guys he's too fast we can't keep chasing him. Kara said into her comms

Keeping him running will make him run into a tranq. J'onn said back

Ok. Kara said as they kept chasing him.

The DEO then got a tranquilizer and got ready.

He's coming your way. Mon el said as DEO got ready

Barry then ran into the DEO and they shot him and he fell down. Then the DEO and Mon el and Supergirl went to him and saw he was on the ground still conscious.

How are you still awake? J'onn demanded.

And Barry then vibrated his body and the tranq got out of his body and then Barry vibrated his face so they didn't see his face then got tranq again, but this time three times then what he got the first. Then the DEO agents then went up to him.

Remove his mask. Alex said. To the agents.

And when the agents tried to remove his mask light rose from his chest and shocked the agents away.

Wow supergirl, Mon el takes him to the DEO and puts him in a cell. J'onn said and they nodded and picked him up and flew him to the DEO and put him on the bed of the containment cell. After an hour Barry woke up.

Who are you? Kara said

And Barry vibrated his face and then looked at her and didn't reply.

Look, we could do this again, good or hard. Now tell me who you are. Kara said as she was getting annoyed. And once again Barry didn't reply.

Then Mon el came into the room.

She asked you who you are. Mon el said and then Barry ran to the front of the cell scaring him.

Alright, alright, J'onn come in. Mon el said. And J'onn came in.

This could've been avoided. Kara said.

Then J'onn eyes glowed red and tried to read his mind. J'onn then got down on one knee in pain.

WHY, WHY CAN'T I READ YOUR MIND. J'onn said

You don't think I ran into someone who can read minds well I have. Barry said his voice was still vibrating.

So, who are you? Alex asked.

Someone you will never know. Barry said and then went to his bed and sat down.

Brainy then came in and then went to the cell door.

I can't find anything about who he is. Brainy told Alex.

THAT'S IT. YOU HAVE TO THE COUNT OF 3 TILL I GO IN THERE AND FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE. Alex said in anger.

Start counting all you want. Barry said and then he started phasing and then ran out of the cell and ran behind them. And all of them look behind them.

You may fight aliens, but you never met someone like me. I am a hero. Barry said and then ran off towards. Lena's office.

What was that Win you said this cell can hold any superpowered human and alien. J'onn said as he went towards Winn's desk.

I don't think he's either; he could have another substance that shows he's not like the other villains we faced. Winn explained as he typed on his computer.

Well we have a sample of his blood. Alex said as she helped up a tranq with a thin needle.

Run a test and report back to me. J'onn said as Alex nodded and walked off. Supergirl, Mon el help Alex. and they nod and go to Alex's crime lab.

Lena's Office

Barry Ran into her office and Lena instantly looked up.

Where were you? I thought it was gonna be a one and done thing. Lena said as she was worried.

Well some people called the DEO came and captured me and tried to get information from me, but I did not break and also they don't have Meta-Human cells. Barry said

Lena was shocked she knew the DEO and was quite angry.

They, oh am I gonna get my hands on them. Lena said in a mad tone.

So, you know who they are. Barry said.

I helped them in the past, but this is too far . Instead of a nice conversation they kidnapped you. Lena said, still frustrated.

Hey, hey Lena how about you don't tear their heads off and just tell them about me a little and I'm here to help. I'll just be in the corner waiting. Barry said

Ok, yeah alright first thing tonight, but first here. Lena said as she handed him a comm device. I hear there's a robbery at the bank not too far from here. Lena said

Then Barry smiled and put the device in his ear then ran off, towards the bank.

I'd say the Flash is reborn. Lena said into the comms.

And Barry just smiled and ran towards the bank.