Silence

Two months later

Barry finally got out of his funk, because he knew that Lena wouldn't want him to sit all day at their home, so Barry got Dawn and then went to the music studio. They were all glad that he was back with another song for them and he got into his place and then started to sing.

Yeah, I'd rather be a lover than a fighter (fighter)

'Cause all my life, I've been fighting

Never felt a feeling of comfort, oh

And all this time, I've been hiding

And I never had someone to call my own, oh nah

I'm so used to sharing

Love only left me alone

But I'm at one with the silence

I found peace in your violence

Can't show me, there's no point in trying

I'm at one, and I've been quiet for too long

I found peace in your violence

Can't show me, there's no point in trying

I'm at one, and I've been silent for too long

I've been quiet for too long

I found peace in your violence

Can't show me, there's no point in trying

I'm at one, and I've been quiet for too long

I'm in need of a savior (savior), but I'm not asking for favors

my whole life, I've felt like a burden

I think too much, and I hate it

I'm so used to being in the wrong, I'm tired of caring

Loving never gave me a home, so I'll sit here in the silence

I found peace in your violence

Can't show me, there's no point in trying

I'm at one, and I've been quiet for too long

I found peace in your violence

Can't show me, there's no point in trying

I'm at one, and I've been silent for too long

I've been quiet for too long

I found peace in your violence

Can't show me, there's no point in trying

I'm at one, and I've been quiet for too long

Barry finished and the studio department loved it.

That was awesome Barry. Now the message? The producer asked

It's about how I went off grid for two months and now I'm back better than ever. Barry explained as he was not making music for the past 2 months.

Ok thank you and you're free to go with this little one. The producer said as he pointed at Dawn and she was giggling.

Barry got Dawn and walked out of the radio station and he was greeted by a runner.

Hey, oh my how old is she? The woman said as she tickled Dawn that made her giggle.

She is about 2 months old. Barry said as he lifted Dawn from her carrier.

Aw she's adorable. Your wife is a very lucky woman, Mr. The woman said then stopped. Omg your Barry Allen I love your songs. The woman said, but realized that 2 months ago his wife passed away from the hospital. I'm very sorry about your wife.

It's ok and I made a new song and hope you enjoy it. Me and my little bundle of joy need to go to the market for some diapers. Barry told the women as she got an autograph and then started running again. Then Barry looked at his daughter. What do you say Dawn gets back in the dating department or still remembers the good times. As he said to his daughter, she found that she was fast asleep. Maybe not yet, maybe one day. Barry said to himself as he put Dawn back in the carrier and then began walking to the market.

Barry made it to the market and got the diapers for Dawn and a few groceries.

Hey little one do you think you could use another bedtime story, beside my childhood book The Running Dinosaur. Barry asked Dawn and she did not like that, and started to cry a little. Hey, hey Dawn I'm not going to do that. Barry said and Dawn settled down. My you have a tiny attitude like mommy, but that was one of the reasons I loved her. Barry said and Dawn chuckled as she loved to be told of her mother.

Barry then got everything and went home, opened the door and it started raining. And saw the lighting and remembered about being a hero, everything he ever did and it's been forever.

Oh how I miss it Dawn. Barry said as he heard giggles from behind him. Do you think mom would like me to go back into hero business. Barry said he turned to her and she had a smile on her face and she clapped her hands. I'll take that a yes. Barry said as he pressed a button and there was his suit, and a picture of him and Lena. For you and our daughter, Lena. Barry said as he then looked at his hand and there was his wedding ring. Barry smiled and then looked back at the photo. I have been silent for too long Lena. It's about time I get back out there and help others. And then Barry added "Help those who cannot help themselves." Barry said as he then got his suit and ran into it and looked at his daughter who had a confused look. Then Barry leaned down to her and said. Dawn is your father the Flash and one day you will take over when the time is right. Barry told his daughter as she knew it was her father. Now to get you a babysitter. Barry said as he looked into his contacts and found Alex's number and dialed it and she picked up right away.

Hey Alex I got a favor. Can you watch over Dawn for tonight? Barry asked

Yeah, yeah I'll call Kara and will watch over her, but may I ask why. Alex

I'm going to find someone who could help me with Lena and maybe I can find myself to be in the right place, so I can raise Dawn. Barry

Ok that's alright to find yourself again good luck. Alex said.

Thanks and I'll bring her right now. Barry