Steps

Barry was just having an ordinary day with his daughter as she kept calling him dada and her playing with her flash toy. Barry was getting up for a drink till he saw something. Dawn was getting up on her legs.

(Gasps) That's it Dawn you got this come on walk to daddy. Barry said as this was an exciting moment.

Dawn then started walking towards her dad and when she made it into his arms Barry lifted her up and spun around.

That's awesome Dawn. I'm so proud of you. Barry said as Dawn chuckled.

As Barry was still happy that Dawn took her first steps, the doorbell rang and Barry went with Dawn to see who it was. As they reached the door Barry peeped through the peephole and saw Kara and Alex and Winn, and Barry opened the door.

Oh hey guys, what brings you by? Barry asked Dawn to look at her Godmother's.

Oh we were thinking that Dawn here would meet Winn. Kara said as Dawn looked at Winn.

Hey little one. Winn said as Dawn then looked at her dad then looked behind him singling for her flash toy.

Dada flash. Dawn said.

Ok Dawn. Barry said as he let them in and set Dawn down on the floor with her flash toy.

Oh she's a fan of the Flash already. Winn said as he had a surprised expression on his face.

Yup she's been a fan for some time. Barry said while in the kitchen.

Hmm wonder when she'll warm up to Supergirl. Kara said and that got Barry suspicious.

Hmm what are you trying to say to Kara about your Supergirl. Barry said while having a little chuckle.

Wha...what n...no I'm not. Kara said quickly as both Winn and Alex were on edge.

Relax Kara I was just messing with you. Barry said. And both Alex and Winn settled down.

And then the three on the couch saw Dawn playing with the Flash till she stood on her legs and began walking towards her dad.

Umm Barry when did Dawn start walking? Alex said as she was right behind Dawn.

Oh, I just started today, got a photo. And then you guys showed up. Barry said as then Dawn wrapped her arms around his leg.

Barry then got her food and picked her up.

So, what do you have planned for her future? Winn asked as Barry fed her.

Oh, that will not be my decision. She will do her own things when she's of age or she could become the next CEO of her mother's company. Barry explained as he will not choose her life.

Dawn then stopped eating and went back to playing with her flash toy. As Dawn was playing she looked at the TV and the news showed that Barry was running around helping many in National City.

Dada. Dawn said and Barry looked up to see her pointing at the Flash on the TV.

Yes, Dawn the Flash is helping National City. Barry said as he then looked at his phone to see that his music director wanted to see him. Oh guys my director wants to see. Barry said as he then got up and Dawn walked towards him.

Dada. Dawn said.

I'll be back as a baby girl now. Barry said and then Dawn walked back towards Alex and Winn and Kara walked up to Barry.

Mined if I tag along? Kara asked.

Not at all. Barry said as he got his keys and they both headed out.

As they reached the bottom of the hotel and got into his car.

What do you think your music director needs? Kara asked.

Hmm if I had to guess. Well we have been discussing if I were to make a new song of a different genre. Barry explained as they were almost at their destination.

Oh sounds interesting. Kara said Barry pulled up to the studio.

As they both entered the studio the music director immediately went towards both of them.

Ah Barry you made it. The director said as he then looked at Kara. And who's this? The director asked as he shook Kara's hand.

Kara Danvers sir I'm a friend of Barry's. Kara said as she shook the director's hand.

Oh alright. Well Barry, a lot of directors heard your concert and loved it and we're thinking that you would team up with a country band to make a song for the soldiers return in a month. The director explained as the director stopped at a door. What do you say? The director asked as he was really hoping for Barry to say yes.

Well of course I'll do a country song for our soldiers return, what kind of person would decline an offer like this. Barry said as he wanted to make a song for the soldiers.

Well umm 10 singers decline saying that they will stick to their genres. The director said and Barry was shocked.

Well director I'm not like them and will make a song for the soldiers. Barry said.

Well that's great to hear. Behind this door is a country band that will help you of whatever you need to make this song. The director said.

Oh that's great. Barry said as the director said as he opened the door.

In the room was a brunette that had a white hat, black shirt and jeans and boots. She was holding drum sticks as she was just tapping a little melody. The other two had similar clothes to what she was wearing. A black head and another brunette were holding guitars and different instruments. Once they saw Barry has accepted the offer they were jumping up and down excited that it was Barry.

Omg it's Barry Allen's big fan. The drummer said and took her hand to shake with Barry.

Nice to meet you.. um. Barry said as he didn't know her name.

Oh its Sara drummer. Sara said as they shook hands