God Mothers

Barry woke up and saw that his daughter was still asleep and went towards Kara's room and saw her still asleep and decided to make Kara some breakfast. As Barry was making breakfast Kara came down stairs and saw Barry making breakfast, till she saw the TV seeing the Flash was fighting an alien and she looked at Barry and he was still making breakfast.

Hmm I always thought Barry was the Flash, guess he's not. Kara thought and then saw that Flash knocked out the alien and the DEO came and took the Alien away.

Oh Kara didn't know you were up. Barry said as he was surprised.

Yeah sorry I didn't say anything just watching the Flash take down an alien. Kara explained as she sat down on the stool near the island.

Yeah, I was just listening to the news and it popped up. Barry said as he was finished making the pancakes.

You know I thought you were the Flash. Kara said and Barry just chuckled.

That's funny me the Flash running around with Supergirl taking down aliens, yeah that would be the day. Barry said, still chuckling.

Now that I think about it you could be. Kara said.

If I was the Flash where would I put Dawn? I mean I'm a parent. If I was the Flash that wouldn't be good parenting leaving an infant in this place alone. Barry explained as he would be a bad parent if he left Dawn all alone.

Good point. Kara said as she was thinking about it.

Barry and Kara start eating, till Barry hears Dawn.

I have to go get Dawn. She's hungry. Barry said as he got up and went to get Dawn.

As Barry went to get Dawn Kara heard the door and looked through it and saw Alex on the other side. Kara went to open the door and Alex was surprised when it was Kara and not Barry.

Kara, you're here early. Wait did you get here before me so you could spend more time with Dawn. Alex said while a little jealous.

No umm Mon El cheated on me and Barry offered me to stay here for the night. Kara explained and Alex was red with madness.

HE WHAT. Alex yelled and Kara immediately put a hand on her mouth, but it was too late as Dawn was crying.

Hey what's with the yelling? Barry asked as he had Dawn in his arms and not settled down.

Dada. Dawn said as she was looking around.

Yeah Dawn? Barry asked and then Dawn pointed to the TV and saw the Flash. Oh your Flash Toy Barry said as he went back up stairs and came back down a while later with Dawn's Flash Toy.

So, Barry, what are you going to do while we entertain Dawn? Alex asked.

Well I have some errands to run like trips to the supermarket, baby things and to visit someone. Barry said.

Oh ok, well will see you later.Alex said and then Barry walked out of the door and went to the cemetery.

As Barry was driving he kept thinking about Lena and wanted nothing, but to spend another day with her. Barry arrived at the cemetery, got out of his car and went to her grave stone.

Hey Lena hon. Ummm I'm back and I miss you so much. I would not want anything in this world then to spend another day with you. Barry said as he was crying a little.

Barry's apartment

Once Barry left Alex immediately let Dawn on the couch as she started tickling her. Dawn giggled for what seemed like ages, but didn't bother Alex as she was having the time of her life.

Kara came up to both of them and Dawn looked at her and then.

Kawa. Dawn said and Alex was shocked.

She said your name. Alex said.

And Kara had tears in her eyes as this was a great moment for her.

That's it Dawn. Kara said as they let her on the ground in the middle in between both Kara and Alex.

Hey Kara, I have a challenge for the both of us. Alex said as she was gonna propose something.

Alright what is it? Kara asked as she was curious of what her sister had in mind

I propose a Godmother off. Alex said.

A Godmother off. Like Dawn chooses who is better. Kara said.

Exactly. Alex said.

And how would we do that? Kara asked.

We put Dawn in the middle between us and she chooses. Alex explained as they both got on the floor and put Dawn in the middle.

Come here Dawn come to Alwix. Alex said, trying to convince Dawn to go to her.

No over here Dawn came to Kawa. Kara said.

A couple minutes went by and Dawn was wondering what was happening. As Kara and Alex were still trying to get her to come towards one of them. Till the front door opened and revealed Barry with groceries and baby diapers.

Barry hey. Kara said as she was still sitting on the ground.

As Barry walked in he was wondering why they were on the ground and Dawn in the middle.

Hey, and why are you two sitting on the ground with Dawn in the middle? Barry asked as he sat his keys down and put the groceries up.

Oh we were having a Godmother off. Alex said.

A God mother off to see which one she would crawl too. Barry said.

And both Kara and Alex nodded and Dawn was looking at her father.

Dada. Dawn said as she started to crawl towards him.

Well maybe for another day she will choose, but for now I'm the winner. Barry said as both Kara and Alex were shocked that Dawn didn't waste a second to be with her father.

Alright, so what now we'll be able to feed her again in an hour, but since you two want to spend more time together. Barry said as they were getting curious to what he was gonna say. One of you needs to change her. Barry said and Alex went up to Dawn and took her.

I'll do it. I mean better do it and some practice to where I'll have a daughter of my own one day. Alex explained as she carried Dawn towards her room to change her.

I expected her to run. Barry said and made Kara laugh a little.

Honestly, me too. Kara said as they looked towards where Alex took Dawn.