Introductions

Barry, Kara, Dawn, J'onn, Clark, Lois, and Brainy came through the breach and landed in the Fortress of Solitude.

Ahh home sweet home. Barry said and this made everyone chuckle.

Yes, that was quite the experience. Brainy said as he looked around the Fortress.

Oh, reminds me I don't think we have been introduced. Barry said and went up to Brainy. I'm Barry Al.

Barry Allen yes, I know who you are, the Flash museum tells a lot of what you did for this world. Brainy said and then shook his hand. I am so happy to meet you.

Nice to meet you too. Brainy right. Barry said.

Yes, I am a Brainiac-5 Alien of the Coluan, 12th-level intellect, scientist, and combat strategist, and a member of the Legion. Barry said as he showed the ring.

So does Dawn end up with you as well? Barry asked and this shocked Brainy.

Dawn, as in Dawn Allen. Brainy said.

Yeah my daughter. Barry said.

That's right she was born two years ago and well she is a great friend of mine. Brainy said.

That's cool. Barry said.

Then Kara walked up holding Dawn and approached Brainy and Barry.

What about Nora and Alura? Kara asked.

You mean the tornado twins. Brainy said.

Tornado twins? Barry questioned.

Yeah they have been in National City protecting it and every time they come to deal with a threat they come in a tornado which earned them the name Tornado twins. Brainy explained.

Well looks like they began hero's they wanted to be. Kara said.

Then J'onn walked up.

Hey J'onn J'onnz. Barry said and this made J'onn chuckle.

Please, Barry just J'onn. J'onn said and then he and Barry shook hands.

So, Martian. Barry asked.

Yeah. J'onn said and then looked around the Fortress. This is impressive. J'onn said as Clark and Lois walked up.

Thanks. Clark said as he looked around proud of what he made.

So, time to go home. Barry suggested and Kara immediately smiled.

Yes, please after all of that I want to sleep and rest for a week. Kara said and this made Barry kiss her forehead and then took Dawn.

What do you say Dawn, home. Barry said.

Home. Dawn said and this made everyone awe.

As Brainy and J'onn headed to National City to the DEO, Clark pulled Barry and Kara over to talk.

So, we would like to tell you guys something. Clark said and this made both Kara and Barry confused till Lois put her hand on her belly and Kara noticed this.

Are you guys having a baby? Kara asked and both Clark and Lois smiled.

Oh my god, I'm so happy for you guys. Kara said as she was jumping up and down.

Congrats. Barry said and they all did a group hug.

Yeah and with what happened and all means that we have to go to Argo. Clark said.

Yeah when this baby starts kicking, it would be better there. Lois said.

We understand. Kara said as Barry was wondering what Argo was.

What's Argo? Barry asked and this made everyone look at Barry. What? Barry said as Clark looked at Kara.

You haven't told Barry about Argo? Clark asked and Kara had a face at just realizing that she didn't.

Right, Barry I'm sorry I forgot to tell you about Argo. It's the only thing that's left of Krypton. Kara explained.

Cool. Barry said and then thought of something. Hey, why don't we all go to Argo? Barry said and this made them look at each other. I mean you said you wanted to rest and not gonna lie, crime has been low and seems like a place to relax. Barry explained.

That sounds like the best idea ever. Kara said and both Clark and Lois nodded.

Well stay a week and then be back ready to kick some crime butt. Barry said and Dawn smiled and wiggled in Barry's. Dawn seems to like the idea as well. Barry said and then Kara said.

Alright we can take J'onn's car tomorrow and you can meet my mom. Kara is excited that Barry is going to meet her mom.

Your mom is cool. Barry said with a bigger smile and Kara saw this and had a suspicion that Barry was gonna do something.

As Lois and Kara were about to talk about baby names Barry handed her Dawn then looked at Clark.

So, something you want to tell me? Clark asked.

Yes and since you and Kara's mom are the only family I want to ask you for your blessing. Barry said and this shocked Clark and gave him a bone crushing hug.

Yes, my future brother in law, you have my blessing. Clark said while still hugging Barry tightly.

Clark....yo...you...your strength. Barry said while breathless and Clark just realized and dropped him down.

Sorry man, it's just exciting. Clark said.

Yeah just check out this ring. Barry said as he then pulled out the ring that was the House of el coat of arms and with a lighting bolt going through it.

That is beautiful. Clark said.

Thanks. Took forever but I got it done before the whole switching places things and me becoming a criminal. Barry explained and then put it back in his pocket.

Why do you keep on you? Clark asked.

Cause you know Kara she'll most likely to find out and try to find what I'm hiding, and most likely to search our loft to find it, but the only place she wouldn't like is... Barry said but Clark then said.

On you. Clark finished.

Yeah so shh, and also how long is the trip? Barry asked.

Not long, maybe three to four hours. Clark said but Barry got another idea.

Nope not happening I rather you the speed force to get there. Barry said.

Speed force? Clark questioned.

Oh, it's the source of my powers and lets me travel through other Earth's and time. Barry explained and Clark just nodded.

That is cool. Anything else? Clark asked.

Well. Barry was about to say all of his powers till Kara and Lois came back with suitcases. That was the fastest ever for me. Barry said and made everyone laugh.

Alright all we need to do is ask for John's car. Kara said.

Oh, Barry was saying that we could use the speed force. Clark said.

Really? Lois questions yeah.

Hey better than waiting three to four hours when I can get us there in 1 minute. Barry explained and they all nodded their heads up and down.

Well let's go. Kara said as she held Dawn and Barry ran around and around till a breach formed and Barry came to a stop.

Alright next place Argo Barry said as he then gathered them all and ran into the breach.

Sorry I didn't update yesterday I'm gonna do another tonight