Trigger Twins

As Barry and Oliver got on the ground the Merlyn and Slade went behind both of them to cuff and then Merlyn said.

Oliver Queen I've been waiting a long time for this. Merlyn said as he then was about to cuff Oliver till Oliver quickly gunned Merlyn's gun and then faced Slade who quickly ran to the car and jumped over the hood to get cover as Oliver shot a couple of shots while Barry Knocked Merlyn out with a quick right fist.

Oliver starts to run the other direction as Kane tries to shoot them and Barry is just standing there.

Barry let's go. Oliver yelled and then Barry started to run to catch up to Oliver.

As they were running someone flew down and then landed right in front of them.

They're not a place where you can hide. Deegan said.

Superman. Barry said.

Not quite. Deegan said.

It's Deegan. Oliver said and this made both of them mad.

You can't just rewrite reality and make yourself a hero. Barry said.

Why not you were given a higher power. You were given speed by lightning crashing down on you. Deegan said. Well this is my higher power. I was given the book and was told to think big and that means THAT THIS IS MY WORLD. Deegan yelled at the end as he stomped his foot on that ground that crack underneath Barry and Oliver, but it also made the crane behind them unstable and the cables supporting it broke off and started to lean

When Oliver looked behind them he noticed that if he shot the last few cables then he would have to choose to stop him or Barry or save the citizens.

You want to be a hero here. Prove it. Oliver said and then shot the cables then the crane started to fall.

Choose to save the children or stop us. Barry said and this made Deegan look at the crane falling.

Your choice, Superman. Oliver said.

Deegan looked at the crane falling and decided to save the kids he caught the crane and lifted it to where it was and welded it then got the cables to support it again, while Barry and Oliver ran away from where they saw Deegan. they kept running till they were in an alleyway and Barry says.

Being bad makes me feel bad, man. Barry said as they stopped running.

The crane gag was harmless. Oliver said and then. It would've landed in an empty parking lot. Oliver added as he stopped running as well.

Still, man. I don't know. Just doing something like that on purpose, I think I'm gonna throw up. I'm.. Barry says as he starts gagging while looking at the ground then stands straight up when they hear the police sirens. No, I'm okay, I'm okay. Barry says as he's also catching his breath.

We need to find out how extensive this reality-change is, and we need to get off the streets. Come on. Oliver says and then went down the same way they came in.

I can't get anything coming up. I can't... Barry says as he is still thinking about what just happened a few minutes ago and then shouted at Oliver while following him. Wait up. I have a plan.

At S.TA.R Labs with the House Of El Symbol on it.

Deegan came into the cortex and smashed the control panels as he was angry that Barry and Oliver escaped.

Don't worry sir you'll find them. Diggle said.

No one can out run or fly Superman. Frost said.

They escaped and... Deegan said till there was an alarm at the cell in the pipeline.

Sir it's the pipeline. must be subject one. I'll handle this. Diggle said as he then went to deal with subject one till Deegan stopped him.

I'll go find the twins. Deegan ordered as he went to the pipeline.

And walked into the pipeline and there was Kara with a baby in her hands.

I know the real man behind that glyph, and you are not him. Kara said as she held Dawn.

And yet I am all that you once were. Deegan said No offense to your boyfriend but this is much better as you are much more than a speeding bullet. Deegan said, mocking Kara.

You like my powers but not my gender. Afraid to be a woman. Kara said, mocking him back.

I'm not afraid of anything. The Book of Destiny revealed to me all there is to know about everyone, but there is nothing about you as if. You don't exist. This is not your world, or Earth. Deegan said as he just kept smirking at Kara.

That's why you locked me up and dampened my powers. Kara said figuring it out.

I don't know you so yeah that's the reason. Deegan said. And that little one is Barry Allen's daughter. Deegan said and Kara went back to the cell with Dawn. That's what's gonna get them captured. I'd bet he'll do anything for his daughter. Deegan said and this made Kara very mad.

You stay away from her. Kara said as she was protecting Dawn.

That depends on Barry and Oliver. Get used to that cell, because you're never going to see the light of day again. Deegan said as he left and closed the door to the pipeline.

Cisco's apartment

Ok we get Cisco and he breaches us to Earth-38 to get the real Superman. Barry said as he and Oliver went to Cisco's apartment.

That's the plan. Oliver said as he and Barry went up to the door.

Hopefully in this reality Cisco we'll work with us. Barry said as he was not all of the way confident that Cisco will help them.

Alright, let's do this. Oliver said as he then started to turn Cisco's door knob to go in till find out that it wasn't Cisco's apartment but somewhere in space on a circular platform.

Gentlemen It's time we talked about your destiny. The monitor said as he walked in front of them.