Mr Red White and Blue

Sara nice to meet you. Barry said as he shook her hand.

It's an honor to work on a song with you. This is Emma and Clara. Sara said as the other two came up and shook Barry's hand.

Wow I have been dream of making a song with you Mr Allen. Emma said.

Oh please call me Barry y'all none of this Mr Allen stuff. Barry said.

Well we were think of this song it had electric guitar if that's fine? Clara asked.

Oh that's fine I can make a song with a electric guitar. Oh and maybe we put a banjo with you Emma and Sara as drums.

We can work with that. Anything you have in mind with the melody and name. Sara asked.

Umm not yet, but give me till tonight right now I got to get back to my little girl. Barry said.

Kara then went around of all the instruments.

See anything that you like. Emma asked.

Oh umm no I just like that sound of music, it's calming. Kara said.

Well if you want you can come when we aren't rehearsing with Barry and show you how to play some of the instruments. Emma offered.

Hmm it's tempting, but I have to work at CatCo. Kara said as she kinda wanted to learn how to play some instruments.

Well if you change your mind here's our number. Emma said as she hand Kara her number. Then both Sara and Clara came over.

Hey is Barry your boyfriend? Clara asked and Kara just jumped up of the question.

Oh uh no, no he's not we were just coming over to see what his music director needed. Kara explained and the girls looked happy.

Well alright, we heard about his wife. Once we heard that it was a possibility to work with him we immediately wanted to work with him and to give our condolences. Sara said.

Well you better tell him soon. Kara said.

Great idea. Clara said.

As the three went to give their condolences. Kara went with them and then both Barry and her got back in his car and went to his home.

After they went back to his house it became night and Dawn fell asleep and Barry spent most of the night writing a song for the soilders.

As soon as Barry woke up he saw that Dawn was still asleep and decided to sing the song. Mr Red White and Blue is what he name it.

It's the guts, and it's the glory
A hundred stripes, a hundred stories
It's the "Pledge of Allegiance" on the Fourth of July
It's them handwritten letters from home
It's them sleepless nights alone
It's his new born baby he left with his wife
Lay down his life
(Mr. Red, White, and Blue) For these Stars and Stripes, hey
From the fields of Indiana
To the swamps of Louisiana
To the golden coast of Californ'
Uncle Sam's the only family he's got
His purple heart beat won't stop
And his 18th birthday was the day he was born
Lay down his life
(Mr. Red, White, and Blue) For these Stars and Stripes
(Mr. Red, White, and Blue) Stand on the front line
(Mr. Red, White, and Blue) Pay the ultimate price
Ohh
He was the man of the house where he was born
His family is proud but torn
But if you knew him, you would understand
He was raised on how to be brave
Just to see the flag still wave
And then he came home with only one hand
He's Mr. Red, White, and Blue, lay down his life
(Mr. Red, White, and Blue) For these Stars and Stripes
(Mr. Red, White, and Blue) Stand on these front lines
(Mr. Red, White, and Blue) He'll pay the ultimate price
(Mr. Red, White, and Blue) Lay down his life
(Mr. Red, White, and Blue) For these Stars and Stripes
March in line
March in line
Hey
Hey

Barry sang and Dawn started to giggle.

Dada. Dawn said as she wanted to be in his arms.

I'm here little one. Barry said as he held her. Hungry? Barry asked as Dawn was giggling in her father's shoulder.

Hungry. Dawn said as she was still smiling in her father's shoulder.

Alright let's go get something to eat. Barry said.

As he was walking with Dawn in his arms he settled her down on the couch and flip the channel to her favorite superhero.

Flash. Dawn said as she got on her legs and started to run from one side to the couch to the other back and forth.

Barry chuckled and made himself and Dawn breakfast. As Barry finished making breakfast he got Dawn and gave her, her milk and then ate his waffles.

Dada Flash. Dawn said.

Yes your dada is the Flash Barry said as the doorbell rang.

Barry went up to the door and saw it was Emma, Sara, and Clara and opened the door.

Oh hey. I made the song, and what y'all should play. Barry said as he allowed them in.

Really well that's fantastic, because their coming tomorrow. Sara said as they went to the living room and saw Dawn playing with her flash toy.

Oh what a beautiful little girl what's her name? Clara asked

Dawn. Barry said as Dawn got up with her flash toy and ran towards Barry.

Hey little one I have to give them the song. Barry said as Dawn put her hands in the air wanting to go with him.  Oh alright come here. Barry said  as he picked her up and went to get his recording. As he came back he gave this disk to them and they left while Barry began to play with Dawn.

He chased her around the penthouse and she even juted him out by hiding around the couch and running the other way.

Ahh I'm gonna get you, I'm gonna get you. Barry said as she was laughing while running and then he caught up to her and picked her up while she was still laughing.