Reunion

The army was got into postion and were waiting for the intruders. Zod was right beside Barry waiting as well and the Zod looked into his mirror and saw they were still coming.

Their almost here sir. Zod said as Barry looked into the mirror and saw them in till he saw Kara and for a split second he was back to normal and then went back to being controlled by the staff. Sir you alright? Zod asked as he looked at Barry.

I'm fine. Barry replied as he then started to walk into the castle. Tell me when their here. Barry added as he then closed the door.

Dungeons

Zor El, Lara, Jor El, and the Forces were still chained thinking up a plan.

Zor anything you can think of to break these chains? Jor asked as he then tried to break the chains yet again.

No, nothing, whatever these chains are made of are almost like some kind of corrupted ice. Zor explained as he was still examining the ice.

Deon, Alexa, Bashir, what about your powers these chains prevent me from phasing out of these things. Nora said as she could still feel her powers, but weren't powerful enough to phase.

No, with my hands in these cuffs I can't snap my fingers to get out. Deon replied as he still tried to snap just once.

Me neither, my strength is so little that I can only tug and break only a tiny crack in the cuffs. Alexa said as she tried to flex he hands.

And what about you Bashir? Nora asked as she was trying to focus all her strength into phasing.

Bashir? Deon questions as Bashir was meditating trying to see what Barry was seeing.

Barry for just a second was back to normal, but now its gone. Bashir said as he tried meditating again.

Snow Party

Kara was trying to move as mush as she could, but was getting very tried.

Is this what its like to work out and walk. Without powers this is tiring. Kara said as she caught her breath to keep moving.

Like wise cus. Hon how do you do it? Clark questioned as he looked at Lois.

Well, we get use to it, once us humans are born. Lois replied as the kept moving forward.

J'onn was ahead of them and then once they reach the other side of the mountain he saw the castle.

Were here. J'onn yelled out to the others and with knowing that Kara immediately started to walk fast just to find Barry.

Castle

Sir their here. Zod came into Barry's room and then Zod and Barry started to go towards the front of the castle. There. Zod said as he pointed to the snow party.

Fire. Barry said as the archers took aim and fired their arrows.

Snow Party

They kept moving and then Clark saw something in the air and an arrow landed in front of him.

Everyone take cover, arrows. Clark yelled and then everyone started to run towards anywhere they could take cover.

The arrows kept coming and they managed to get inside of a cave to cover from the arrows.

That was close, good sighting Clark. J'onn said as they saw arrow after arrow coming down.

Guys look, this cave looks like it goes somewhere. Kara said as they began to move in the cave and found a tunnel and saw it going towards the castle.

Castle

Zod looked into the mirror again and saw that they were in a cave.

Sir their in a cave. Zod said and then Barry looked and saw he was right.

Get a party out their find them. Barry said and then Zod took a couple of men and went towards the cave leaving the mirror with Barry and then headed towards the cave.

The snow party then after 5 minutes of walking came across a door and then.

Alright whatever is behind this door will probably come at us hard. J'onn advised as they were all prepared, but little did they know that there was nothing behind the door but the dungeon.

They at the same time pushed opened the door and then saw there was nothing in there and realized they were in a dungeon.

We are in a dungeon. Lois said and then they heard a voice.

Hey, Lois right. Nora said as Kara and the gang all went to her cell.

Nora, your here why are you... Kara was about to finish till she saw all of the Forces were not with Barry. All of you are here. Kara then added.

Kara. Zor El said and then Kara went up to the voice that called her.

Dad is that you. Kara said as she saw her dad after Krypton's destruction.

My little girl. Zor El said and then was about to say something else till Jor El and Lara spoke.

Kara. Lara said and then Kara went up to the cell.

Lara.. Kara said as she was in shocked seeing her aunt and then looked to the cell right beside Lara and saw Jor El. Jor is that you? Kara asked and then went to his cell.

Mom, dad. Clark said as he went to his mothers cell and then to his fathers.

My son. Look how much you've grown. Jor said as he tried to get closer to his son, but the chains wouldn't allow him.

Clark had some tears in his eyes as he never knew his real parents and then looked back yup.

Who did this to you? J'onn asked as they were looking at everyone in the cells.

It was Barry, but he isn't in his right mind, he is corrupted by a staff that we've been protecting and their were enemies ambushed us. Nora explained as Lois then saw their chains and cuffs.

Are they enchanted yours cuffs? Lois asked as she was still examining their cuffs.

Corrupted. They won't break. Deon said as he got up and walked as close as he could to the cell door.

Where's Barry. Kara said