Stopping Crisis

Lena what your trying to do is suicide you wont be able to see them well you would just not with the living. The Monitor said as he and Lena were standing in the middle of the universe, but was just an image that looked like the universe.

It's better for both of them and the world. I've seen what has been happening to Barry. Him going to the Phantom Zone was the last straw. He and my child deserve to be at peace of war and this, all of this. For at least a year or maybe a half because no matter how hard we try, there is always going to be someone trying to destroy the world or take over it. Lena argued as she had enough of Barry putting himself in danger and him not returning for Dawn.

If I do this then one more war must happen then. The Monitor said as he pulled up the one person who has long been forgotten.

You're kidding right. Lena said as she saw the person.

Yes, Barry has already taken out one and this one has been stalking them for quite some time. The Monitor said as he waved his hand and he and Lena see what is going to happen if Crisis doesn't.

Alright they can handle that, but I do something before I do this. Lena said as she knew exactly what she wanted to do.

And what would that be? The Monitor asked as Lena walked up to him.

Give Barry back the memories I took from him and let me spend one day with him. Lena requested as The Monitor looked surprised.

Very well. The Monitor said as he then waved his hand again and this made Barry regain his memories.

Barry's and Kara's Place

Barry and the family were watching a movie till Barry jolted back and then returned to normal as he got his memories at the cemetery of him and Lena and also another memory.

Hey I'll be right back there's something I need to do involving Lena. Barry said as Kara looked at him.

Ok, I will give you a pass for this and one kiss. Kara ordered as she wanted him to see what would happen.

You are the best. Barry said he leaned down and kissed Kara and then kissed the head of Dawn.

Lena was on top of a beautiful mountain with an amazing sight of the sunset. Barry came not too long and saw Lena in a black dress.

Lena. Barry said as he ran without speed and picked her up and spun her around.

Barry it is, so good to see you. Lena said as she wanted to see him without her crystal ball.

Why did you take them? Barry asked as he meant his memories.

To protect you, Barry there is so much darkness that I have kept at bay and when we are done I won't have to anymore. Lena explained, but not of what she was going to do.

So, you could come back to see Dawn from now on. Barry said as he was excited.

No you know of Crisis. Barry is right. Lena said as she was looking slightly down.

Yes, of course the Monitor already told me of this and what the anti-monitor could do. Barry explained.

Well, I can stop it. You deserve peace from something that could destroy the multiverse. Lena said as she looked at him.

There's no other way. Barry concluded as he knew if there was a way she would've proposed it to him.

No. But I will still keep watching over you, Dawn, Kara, and the twins of course. Lena said with a smile.

That means the world to me Lena. Barry said as wrapped her in his arms. You still know our song? Barry asked as she smiled at him.

Always. Lena said as they got into a dance position.

Thought I found a way

Thought I found a way out (found)

But you never go away (never go away)

So I guess I gotta stay now

Oh, I hope someday I'll make it out of here

Even if it takes all night or a hundred years

Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near

Wanna feel alive, outside I can't fight my fear

Isn't it lovely, all alone?

Heart made of glass, my mind of stone

Tear me to pieces, skin to bone

Hello, welcome home

Walkin' out of time

Lookin' for a better place (lookin' for a better place)

Something's on my mind (mind)

Always in my head space

But I know someday I'll make it out of here

Even if it takes all night or a hundred years

Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near

Wanna feel alive, outside I can't fight my fear

Isn't it lovely, all alone?

Heart made of glass, my mind of stone

Tear me to pieces, skin to bone

Hello, welcome home

Whoa, yeah

Yeah, ah

Whoa, whoa

Hello, welcome home

With their song ended and their dance done Barry looked at her and Lena looked at him and Barry was going to kiss her, but Lena stopped him.

Wait, what about Kara? Lena asked as she wasn't sure.

Well she gave me a hall pass. Barry explained and with that Lena looked shocked.

She gave you a freebee. That's some women to give you that. Lena said as she did not expect this.

She is. Barry said as he looked right into Lena's emerald eyes.

They were looking at each other with such love as to when they got married and then when the sun was almost out of sight they kissed with such passion and love that it almost rivaled his kisses with Kara. But Lena knew this was the last time to feel his lips and opened her eyes to remember every detail of his face. When Barry opened his eyes he saw that Lena disappeared.

In The Universe Room

That reminds me of my love. The Monitor said as he had a picture of his deceased wife.

Thank you. Lena said and stood right in front of him. I'm ready. Lena said.

And with one snap. The multiverse was saved and Crisis would never happen with the anti-monitor destroyed the world is saved, but in doing so a war will happen.

Sir, we are ready. A general said as a fleet was ready to go to Earth.

Excellent. The figure said.