Vision Dream

Barry was in bed thinking about Crisis till he fell asleep and then in his dream he saw Lex Luther holding the phantom zone projector.

Now I can finally be rid of you supergirl. Lex said as he shot the projector at her but Barry sped and pushed her out of the way and he was sent into the phantom zone.

It was now morning and Barry quickly got up, but was pushed down by Kara.

Stay in bed. Kara said as she kept handing his chest till he saw that she was okay.

Ka...Kara you're alright. Barry said and then Kara got up to his level.

Yeah why wouldn't I be? Kara questioned as she was confused.

I...I just thought I was just sent to some zone into nothing. Barry said and this got Kara attention.

Zone as in a phantom zone. Kara said and thus made Barry have a curious look on his face.

Yeah something like that. Barry said and then Kara quickly called Alex and Nia.

So what happened was that you needed us.

Barry had a dream that Lex was going to send me to the phantom zone, but Barry pushed me out of the way and was sent to the phantom zone. Kara explained and this shocked both Alex and Nia.

Okay well Lex has been off radar for a long time it must be it. Alex said.

Nia could you put me in a dream state to see if I can see Lex and maybe we can stop it. Barry said and Nia nodded.

Alright,but I have to be in the state as well. Nia said and Barry nodded and then sat down and took her hand to see into his dream.

Once they got there they saw that they were in the fortress of solitude and everyone was there celebrating till Lex popped in and everyone saw him. Lex said "Now I can finally be rid of you supergirl". And then pulled the trigger to the projector and Barry pushed Kara out of the way and then Barry snapped his finger.

How'd you do that? Nia asked.

I have the Still Force and I guess it works anywhere so let's look around. Barry said and they started to look till he saw what was Kara's finger and then Nia called him.

Yeah Nia what you find? Barry asked.

Okay Lex has an extrapolation and he knew we were here and everyone we trust is here maybe we're looking for a bug. Nia suggested.

Yeah you may be right and also look at Kara's finger. Barry said and Nia was confused at first till she saw the ring and then covered her mouth with her hands.

You proposed and had the celebration at the fortress just in case someone would ruin it. And by the looks of it some one did. Nia said.

Ok so big and proposal. Barry said and then Nia took them out of the dream state.

Well what happened? Kara asked.

Well we were celebrating at the fortress and Lex knew that he knew that he planted a bug on someone. Nia concluded

Alright, so any idea why we were celebrating in the first place? Kara asked and Barry shook his head no, but Alex saw that he was lying so she took him to another room.

Why are you lying? Alex asked.

Well the reason that is because it's a proposal celebration. Barry said and Alex was shocked for a moment.

Yo...you mean that. Alex said and Barry was smiling and nodding.

Yeah I propose and we celebrate. Barry said and Alex was happy.

That's why we were at the fortress. Alex figured it out and then realized that the bug is in place. Wait what if the bug is in place and we should keep this at a minimum and also who was all there?Alex asked.

Well everyone we know. And then he popped in with a...Barry was about to say, but then realized that Lex had an extrapolator and Alex noticed that Barry stopped talking.

Barry what is it? Alex asked and then Barry started to walk back into the room.

He had an extrapolator and you don't come across one of those anywhere so the only one who has one is me, but I keep it in the speed force for safekeeping, so where did he get one. Barry explained as he told the others.

He could have made one. Alex said.

Yeah and he has been off radar to do it. Kara said.

So we find the extrapolator we find Lex. Easy peasy. Nia said and everyone looked at each other.

Nia, nothing we do is that simple and also when did you start saying easy peasy? Alex asked.

Actually that was the first time and I want to try something new. Nia said and everyone nodded.

Okay, so we can make something that could find extrapolation. Kara suggested.

I mean it's not impossible. Barry said.

Alright I'll go get the brain heads and get to work on that. Alex said she left.

Are we going to do? Kara asked.

Well until we can find out what Lex is planning I suggest that we order takeout and watch a movie with Dawn and then we can figure out how Lex got his hands on The phantom zone projector. Barry suggested and Kara smiled as she liked that plan.

Night game a little quick and Dawn was playing with her minions and Barry and Kara were eating pizza.

So The phantom zone is a place where my mother put all of the big bads and then I helped them escape to put them back into another prison. Kara explained.

And the projector is in the fortress so we could double security and check on it every once in a while. Barry said as Kara nodded.

Dada, Mama. Dawn said and both of them went to Dawn.

Okay I think that's enough planning, let's just hang out with this one. Kara suggested and very smiled and kissed her as Dawn punched Kara.

I guess she wants me for herself. Barry said with a little chuckle.

She'll have to get past me. Kara said.