Baby

POV Barry

Lena and I then after the day ends goes out of L-Corp and goes for a small walk

That was fun Lena. I said as he looked at her.

Well glad you got to see what I became in life. Lena said as she was getting closer to him

They both looked into each other's eyes and Lena leaned in and their lips touched and I did not back up. I just accepted the kiss and pulled her in more.

Care to come to my home tonight. Lena asked and I immediately replied

Of course. and I walked to her house that was a penthouse right across from her business.

They known each other for 8 months

Me and Lena arrived at her door and she immediately jumped into my arms and kissed me and then we began a make out session. I then took her to the bedroom and we had a great time. I woke up first and then decided to make her breakfast in bed. I found all the ingredients that I needed and made some pancakes, bacon and hash browns. When I went back to her bedroom she wasn't there and in the bedroom but in the restroom throwing up.

Hey Lena, are you alright? I asked concerned

Yeah, Yeah I'm just morning sick. Lena said as she stood up and looked at me.

Well brush your teeth because I want to kiss you and I made breakfast that I made for you to do breakfast in bed. I said looking into her green eyes.

Well thank you very much and I bet I'm gonna enjoy it. Lena said as she looked on her nightstand and saw the food he prepared for her.

After Lena cleaned up and brushed her teeth she then ate the food he prepared for her. She loved the food and then they walked together until he got a text.

Hey Lena I got to go record another song.

That's alright just to show up for a lunch date. Lena said as she gave him a quick peck on the lips.

You know it.

I then ran to the studio and started on a song called renegades.

Run away with me

Lost souls in revelry

Running wild Running free

Two kids you and me

And I said hey

Hey, Hey, Hey

Living like we're renegades

Hey, hey, hey

Living like we're renegades

Renegades

Renegades

Long live the pioneers

Rebels mutineers

Go forth have no fear

Come close lend an ear

And I said hey

Hey, hey, hey

Living like we're renegades

Hey, hey, hey

Living like we're renegades

Renegades

Renegades

All hail the underdogs

All hail the new kids

All hail the outlaws

Spielberg's Kubrick's

It's our time to make a move

It's our time to make amends

It's our time break the rules

Let's begin...

And I said hey

Hey, hey, hey

Living like we're renegades

Hey, hey, hey

Living like we're renegades

Renegades

Renegades

Great work Mr Allen we are done for the day. the producer said as he stopped the recording.

Alright cool. I said as now it was 45 mins till the lunch date with Lena.

Back towards after Barry left for the recording.

Lena was about to go into her building till she wanted to go to a store and purchase a pregnancy test. She got the test and then took it. After a few mins she looked at the results and it was positive.

Omg I'm, I'm pregnant. Lena said to herself.

She deep down always wanted a child but with no marriage she thought that Barry didn't want a kid yet. Lena then got her phone and called her bestfriends Kara, Sam, and Alex.

Hey Lena Kara

Whats up Sam

Guys I need to tell you guys something Lena

Alright we can meet at the karaoke bar Alex

Ok see y'all there Lena

Lena then went to the bar and they were all there at a corner table and they all ordered drinks and Lena's favorite.

Hey Lena what was important that you couldn't text. Kara asked

She was about to tell them till Alex gave her her drink and Lena just pushed it away.

Hey are you alright you pushed away your favorite drink. Asked Sam now concerned.

Then Lena then rubbed her stomach and they all went wild.

O my god congrats Alex said as she got up and hugged her.

How long are you? Kara asked

Just found out today.

Who is the father? Sam asked and then the radio came on.

Hello everyone we got another song from your favorite artist Barry Allen and then Renegade started playing.

Well it's that man that is singing the song.

WHAT HE'S THE FATHER LUCKY. Kara said yelling as she was a fan

I have to agree with what my sister Alex said.

Wow I'm really jealous now he is a gorgeous man and singer and many, many things. Sam said

Are you like a really big fan? Lena asked

Yes, me and my daughter both love his songs. Sam said as she showed them her play list.

Oh wow you are dang maybe if I can convince him we can all get tickets to his next concert. Lena offered.

Omg yes without question. Kara, Alex and Sam said as they were excited.

Wait, why don't I just invite him here now. Lena said as she got her phone out.

Hey Babe can you come to this karaoke bar I'll send you the place address Lena

Ok and why at a bar. Barry

I want you to meet my friends and bring tickets to your next concert. Lena

Ok I'm on my way. Barry

As Barry arrived using his superspeed. He went in and saw his girlfriend with some others with her.

Babe over here Lena said and got up and dragged him to her table.

Babe this is Kara, Sam, and Alex. Lena said

Nice to meet all of you. Barry said as he got his hand out to shake.

They all shook his hand and then started to fangirl over him

So I'm guessing that these tickets were for them. Barry asked as he looked at Lena.

Yes, and thank you, you are the best babe. Lena said as she gave him a quick kiss.

Well here you go. Barry said as he handed Lena the tickets.

Thanks babe. Lena says as she pecked him on the lips