Voice

As Kara was flying she looked down and saw that both Deegan and Clark had crashed down and Deegan had the upper hand on her cousin and said.

Superman. Kara said and this caused Deegan to look behind him and see Kara with the book, and she quickly used her heat vision on Deegan that sent him flying.

Kara then ran to Clark and said.

Clark, we need you to open this. Fix things. Kara said as she walked backwards as Clark opened the book and saw waves of reality and began fixing the world from Deegan's empire.

First the wave that Clark made went to Kara and it changed her clothes to her Supergirl suit. Then as Barry and Alex were going down the hall with Dawn in Barry's arms the wave went over to Barry and change his to his Flash suit with Alex having a shock look of what happened and then the reality went into the elevator and out came Diggle and Frost knocked out and onto the floor with Oliver standing their in his Green Arrow suit and bow. With the reality changed Barry went over to Alex.

Alex, can you watch her? Me and Oliver need to go help out Kara. Barry said as Alex took Dawn and Barry smiled and kissed the top of Dawn's head and then grabbed Oliver and ran to where Kara and Clark were.

Once Barry got there and came to a stop he saw Clark changing reality back to what it was and Kara looked at him with a smile on her face.

He's doing it. Barry said with a smile and this caused Kara to go over to him till Deegan came down and put Barry in a choke hold and this caused Kara to use her heat vision against him, but Deegan did the same and ended up winning, because Kara wasn't fully recovered.

Make him close it, or I snap his neck. Deegan ordered and then Oliver came out.

No. Oliver yelled.

Then your friend dies. Deegan said, and Oliver pulled back his bow and the arrow was kryptonite.

Not if I kill you first. Oliver said and this caused Barry to say.

Oliver, don't. Not to save me. You don't have to do this. You don't have to channel your darkness. Barry said as Deegan looked and another building turned back to the way it was and Barry added. You can overcome it. You can be different, you can be better. Barry said as he didn't want Oliver to go into his killing phase and then realized of the test of the Monitor. Maybe that's it. Maybe that's the Monitor's test. Barry said that maybe for them to do this test is that Oliver doesn't kill and Oliver lowered his bow and Deegan pushed Barry and clapped his hands sending a shock wave to all of them that caused Clark to drop the book and for Deegan to grab it and fly off with it.

They went back to S.T.A.R Labs and Kara threw both Diggle and Frost into the pipeline and then made their way to the cortex with Alex walking with her.

You really seem just like him. Alex said and this caused Kara to look at her.

I hope that's where the resemblance ends. Kara said and then looked forward and Alex spoke.

So she really rewrote the world with that book? Rewrote my life. Alex said as she now fully understands that this reality wasn't her life.

Yeah. Kara said and then turned around to look at Alex.

Your sister is a very lucky woman. Alex said as she remembers Kara talking about the other Alex.

I'm a lucky sister. Kara said with a smile and then there was a mini earthquake.

Go save the world. Alex said and Kara quickly sped to the cortex.

As Kara entered the cortex she saw waves of reality changing and Barry and Clark looking at them.

What's happening? Kara asked and then Oliver spoke.