Ice

As the Tower came into the Phantom Zone and when they were all the way in the portal closed, once they saw what was in the Phantom Zone they saw that it was full of ice and snow.

This is the Phantom Zone. I pictured it very dark and full of nothing. Alex said as she saw the ice.

Same. Both Lois and Clark said as they saw everything.

This shouldn't look like this. Kara said as she saw the Phantom Zone her mother created.

What do you mean Kara? J'onn asked as he saw her face.

The Phantom Zone was supposed to be like another world or Earth. Kara replied as she saw that it was changed.

Well then who is what did this. Lois asked as they saw the world.

We are soon to find out. Brainy said as he then saw the monitors and it showed that they were running out of power. We are running out of power. The Phantom Zone projector must have taken a lot of our power. Brainy added as they were headed down.

HOLD ON. Nia yelled as everyone held onto something as they went down.

They crash down and then start to slide down a mountain luckily it was covered in ice and made it feel like landing on a soft pillow almost as they impacted it they were all thrown to the ground. They then started to roll down and then the tower managed to go upright on the side of the mountain.

Well that happened. Lois said as she got up and so did the others.

Kara are you alright? Alex asked worried as her sister is pregnant.

Yup, I still have my powers. I don't know if I lose them if I'm pregnant. Kara said as Earth pregnancies were new to her.

Well, I can say we don't here this is the Phantom Zone meaning we are powerless. Clarke said.

Well we better find your soon to be husband. J'onn said as he saw that the monitors were down. Brainy how long would it take for you to get this tower back up and running. J'onn asked as they were looking at the damage.

Well, in this temperature and with what we got a day maybe two. Brainy annalized as he got to work.

I'll stay with Brainy to help with the repairs. You guys go find Barry. Nia said as they got some equipment to go search for him.

They went through frozen forest lakes with nothing in sight till Clark saw something.

Hey, I think there's a campfire not too far from here. As they made their way towards the fire they came upon a little village of enemies that her mother sent.

Help welcome Phantom Zone enemies. A villain said as they had horns and skin was red.

Hello, we are searching for a man with brown hair and green eyes. Kara explained.

Never known anyone like that. The guy replied as he then showed them the village.

That fire the only one? Clark asked as they came upon a hut that smoke was exiting.

Yes. The guy said as he led them into the hut and saw two other people in there with their hands close to the fire. This fire we have kept lit for hundreds of years. The guy added as he then sat down and offered to sit with him. Long ago a distant man came and froze some of us. We are the only ones left, the guy said about their past.

We've sent a couple of our people to go and defeat this man, but they never returned. A woman said as she had antennas and four eyes.

We think that this man turned them into his frozen soldiers or his prisoners. Another guy said as he then introduced himself. The names Rlex, that's Mantis, and Vex. Rlex said as they got a couple of blankets for them.

Thanks. Kara said as they got the blankets.

Where does this man reside? Alex asked as they all wanted to know.

Well it's on the other side of that mountain, in a huge ice castle with trapped soldiers ready to attack anyone who goes near it. Vex said as he looked out the window and pointed to the mountain.

How long would it take to get there? J'onn asked as Mantis looked at Rlex and Vex.

Well it would take you in till nightfall, but there is no place to settle for you to rest before he attacks. He knows where you would be before you have a chance to escape. Mantis explained as she looked away.

At the Castle

Zod was looking into an enchanted mirror and then brought it to his master.

Master, there is something that you need to see. Zod said as he showed Barry the mirror.

It showed that they were planning to come to him.

Get the troops ready we're in for a battle. Barry said as Zod smiled and then went to gather the troops.

All troops prepare for battle. Zod announced as the troops began to rise from ice and formed to get their weapons.

Back at the village

So, Kara, what's the plan? Lois asked as they were outside.

Well for starters we don't tell them who their parents are for starters and then we get a good night's rest before we head off towards the Castle.

Mantis said that it would take till nightfall, so we should leave early in the morning. J'onn said as they went back inside to rest up.

Morning was barely coming up as Kara dreamed of her and Barry walking in a garden that was in Krypton and then right in front of them were their three little girls, and then Kara was being shaken by Alex that woke her up.

Time to go. Alex said as they got up and then Mantis approached them.

Well we can't give you much, but here is some food. Mantis said as she gave them a bag.

Thank you Mantis. Clark said as they then went outside to see the sun finally coming up.

The Castle

Zod looked up from his mirror and saw that they were coming.

Sir, they're coming. Zod said as Barry got up and decided down the steps.

Soldiers man your post on their way. Barry yelled out as they all went into their separate posts.