Superfriends

We made that for your father when the crisis ended. Kara said as the three girls kept looking at their fathers statue.

He was a great man. A guy that had a beard came over to them with a girl that had a bow by her side.

Who are you? Alura asked.

My name is Oliver Queen, a friend of your father's. Oliver explained. And this is my daughter Mia. Oliver added.

Nice to meet you three. Mia said.

Nice to meet you too Mia. Nora said.

Yeah nice to meet you. Dawn said and Alura said the same and shook both hands of Oliver and Mia.

So you knew our dad. Dawn said as she was curious.

Yeah, we fought beside one another, and one moment, he was gone. Oliver said as tears began to fall down his cheek.

Dad it's ok, there's nothing that any of us could've done. Barry was a hero and inspired so many people to put others first before themselves. Mia said.

You've, you've met him? Nora asked.

We never talked to him, but saw him. Mia said.

So, what brings you to Kara? Oliver asked.

We need Wally, Jesse and Jay to teach them how to get faster to meet their father. Kara explained.

Well I'll go get them. You know your father trained two of them. Oliver quickly added as he walked away.

So, I'm green arrow 2. Mia said

Cool. Dawn said.

So, how long have you been here? Alura asked.

Umm, 5 months after the crisis happened. Mia answered.

After about 20 mins Oliver came back with a man in a yellow and red. An older man with a lightning helmet and a woman whose suit was almost all red.

Hello I'm kid flash also known as Wally West. Wally said as he shook the tree's hand.

And I'm Jesse Wells. Jesse said and did the same.

And I'm Jay Garrick. Nice to meet you. Jay said.

Nice to meet you all. Nora said.

And then Kara came up to them.

Hey guys. Kara said as she was happy to see them again.

Hey Kara how's it going? Wally asked.

It's good. Kara said.

So what can we help you with? Jay asked.

They want to meet their father and the only way to do that is. Kara was about to say till she was cut off.

By going to mach 2. Jesse said.

Yeah. Kara said.

Well we better get started. Wally said.

And then the six walked away to train as Oliver walked up to Kara.

You do realize if they change the past everything changes. Oliver mentioned

Yeah I know I'll tell them to only talk to my other self. Kara said.

That's probably the best. But I do miss him. Oliver said.

So do I. Kara said.

And then they walked towards the Flash statue.

Everyday that I see this statue reminds me of how I couldn't save him when he vanished. Oliver said, looking down.

Hey it's okay like Mia said there was nothing that any of us could've done. My husband saved us, all of us, and created this Earth for us. And everytime I close my eyes I see him sitting on a couch, reading a book waiting for me to come towards him. Kara explained.

Wow, that's incredible. For me it's the time when I shot him and he shot me. Oliver said.

I will never forget that moment when he shot you and he was laughing waiting to do that to you for 4 years. Kara said.

That was a great memory. Oliver said and then went with Mia to train some more while Kara kept looking at Barry's statue.

Barry my love, it's hard to just wake up and you're not there. It's hard to just live the rest of my life. I miss you so much. Kara said as tears started to slide down her cheeks.

Kara went to the bathroom cleaned up and then headed to the speed lab.

Hey so how are they doing? Kara asked.

They are really determined to get to mach 2, but they're getting there. Jay said monitoring their vitals and speed.

That's great. Kara said, watching their colors.

Yeah Wally and Jesse are watching them to make sure they don't get hurt by pushing themselves too much. Jay explained as the 5 came out of the tunnel.

Wow I can feel myself getting faster. Nora said.

Same. Dawn said as Alura was getting hype to go back in.

Alura you can slow down. Kara said, walking towards her daughter.

Why did dad never do it? Alura said.

Actually he did. When I met him he told me that the best thing for a hero is to slow down every once in a while. Kara said

That is true my first year with the exact same words. Wally said.

Alright slow down yeah, yeah, I can, nope I'm getting to mach 1.75. Alura said as she went back into the tunnel with Dawn and Nora right after her.

She is just like Barry. Jesse said.

Yeah and Nora's like me and Dawn's half and half. Kara explained as they looked up seeing they were getting faster.

They're almost there and I'm hungry. Let's get some Chinese food and head home. Wally suggested.

That's a great idea. J'onn came in and Kara was shocked.

J'onn it's so good to see you. Kara said as she hugged him.

Likewise. J'onn said.

So how have you been? Kara asked

I've been good. J'onn said as he looked up. They are already grown up.

Yeah, all three of them. Kara said.

I wish he was here to see this. J'onn mentioned Barry.

He is. Kara said as Wally came back and the three came from the tunnel.

And they ate and went home. Kara took a shower and then went to bed as soon as she closed her eyes she saw him. Sitting on a couch with a book.

Hello beautiful. Barry said as he closed his book and began walking towards her.

I love you. Kara said.

I love you too. Barry said as he began leading her towards the couch where they kissed. And then Kara woke up.

I miss you Barry. Kara said till an idea popped in her head.