******** Luthor Allen

Once Barry saw the doctor and got straight up and walked to him.

How is she? Barry asked as he was scared for his wife.

I'm, I'm sorry for your loss. The doctors said. As soon as Barry heard that he was crushed that Lena was gone and the others were down on their knees crying. Then I remembered the baby.

The baby, what about my baby. Barry said.

Well come see her. The doctor said and then led Barry into another room and there was a nurse feeding her. Once Barry saw his baby he lost it he cried then walked over to the nurse and she gave the baby to him.

Congratulations, it's a girl. The nurse said.

Barry was then smiling and crying at the same time and then the nurse came back with a birth certificate.

Have you picked out a name for her? The nurse asked.

Yes, yes I have. Barry said as he then gave the nurse his baby and then wrote down the name Dawn Luthor Allen.

Dawn Luthor Allen. That's a pretty name. The nurse said.

Me and this little one's mother loved the name the first time we suggested it. Barry told the nurse and she smiled and then went to the door leaving. Barry kept looking at Dawn and just smiling.

You are gonna have your mother's intelligence and maybe my singing voice. Barry said as then the door opened and Lena's friends came in.

Barry, are you alright? Kara asked.

No, but this little one's gonna keep me going. Barry gestured to the baby in his arms.

She's beautiful. Kara said as she saw Barry with her best friend's baby.

She gets it from her mother. Barry said to Kara as he looked up and saw all of Lena's friends. Do you want to hold her? Barry offered as all of his wife's friends nodded and went to pick her up.

What's her name? Alex asked.

Dawn, Dawn Luthor Allen. Barry said.

And after they were all done Barry then held Kara and Alex back.

Hey so I know you two were Lena's best friends and was wondering if you wanted to be Dawn's God mother's? Barry asked as they were shocked at his question.

Omg yes,yes we would love to be the Godmother to this little one. Alex said as she took Dawn out of Barry's arms.

That's great. What about you Kara? Barry asked as she didn't respond.

Yes, yes I will be the Godmother of Dawn. Kara said tears were streaming down her cheeks.

Thank you. Barry said as he looked at the door going into Lena's room and then stopped.

Barry, your daughters crying. Alex said as Barry turned around and saw that his little girl was crying and once he took her she immediately calmed down.

How did you do that? I tried everything. Hey do you think if my future kid cries can you take them into your arms? Alex asked as both Barry and Kara laughed a little.

Will see. Barry said as Dawn was asleep.

Barry didn't make any music in the past couple of weeks, because he was busy caring for Dawn. Getting ready to feed her and change her diaper. Barry was happy, but without his wife he was not all that happy till Dawn smiled at him for him singing her favorite song Renegade.

Dawn I bet if you are not a singer then you are going to do great things in the future of technology like your mom, and make this place a better one. Barry said as Dawn giggled.

babababa. Dawn said as she got her fathers hand and tried to eat it.

Hahaha, thank god you don't have teeth yet. Barry said as it would get much worse if she had teeth. Now go to sleep my love. Barry said as he sang Renegade again to make her go to sleep.

As Barry left his daughters room he made her with Lena he cried in the hallway as he missed Lena his wife that he and her did it all together.

Lena, if you're listening to me, I don't know if I will move on from you, you will always be in my heart forever. Barry said as got up from the floor and then heard a knock on his door and went to go get it.

As Barry opened the door he saw Kara with a gift basket for Dawn.

Oh Kara, what a surprise. Barry said as he was surprised that she was here.

Yeah sorry, but I got this gift basket for Dawn, some baby clothes, food, onesies, and blankets. Kara said as she gave Barry the basket.

Thank you, I'm sure when she wakes she'll love it. Barry said with a small laugh.

I'm sure she will in the future. Kara said as she loved Dawn.

Want to come in, I can order some Chinese food. Barry said as he got his phone out of his pocket.

Potstickers, please. Kara said as she loved potstickers

Alright. Barry said as he loved potstickers too.

Barry then called the restaurant and ordered fried rice and two boxes of potstickers.

Alright, thank you. It will be here in 10 mins. Barry said to Kara and she was happy, because she thought it was gonna be longer.

As Barry sat his phone on the table he then went to the kitchen island and laid his elbows on it and looked at the marble.

What are you thinking about? Kara asked, because she hasn't heard from Barry ever since the funeral.

About how am I gonna tell Dawn when she's older that her mom died when she was born. Barry said as he was not prepared for that conversation.

Just tell her the truth and she will be good. Kara told Barry.

You make it sound easy, but it isn't. Barry said back as he was still nervous

The words will come to you when the time is right, so how about you stop worrying and eat some good old Chinese food. Kara said as there was a knock on the door.

How did you do? Barry questioned till Kara was about to expose herself.

Oh, I have really good hearing. Kara said as she then went to the door and opened it. Thank you. Kara said as she gave the boy the money and went back inside.

You do realize that I was gonna pay for that. Barry said.

Well, not today. Kara chuckled and then gave him some potstickers.