Baby Stuff

Barry woke up and got breakfast ready and then as he was speeding getting everything ready for Kara and Dawn and then Kara walked into the kitchen with her arms crossed and with an angry face looking at him and then he stopped and looked at her.

Hey babe. Barry said as he saw that she was still angry.

How many times have I told you to be in bed with me till I wake up. Kara said as she went up to him and hugged him.

Over 187 times. Barry replied as Kara chuckled a little.

Well you just made it 188. Kara said as she looked down and now she was 4 months pregnant and now was showing her bump.

Aw look at that my Danvers has a bump so cute. Barry said as he she looked at him and then pecked his lips.

We need more baby stuff. Kara said as she got Dawn up and fed her, her baby bottle of warm milk.

Yes, yes we need to do that and more that we need to get. Barry said as he then chuckled and Kara noticed.

What's funny? Kara asked as she went up to him with Dawn.

Funny that we're gonna need more diapers. Barry explained and then Kara realized.

Right, do we need a schedule for diaper changes? Kara asked as Barry chuckled and then went up to her.

No, whoever draws the short straw. Barry said and that made Kara give him a little hit. Relax, I'm kidding. Barry added as Kara looked at him.

What about wedding planning? Kara asked him as Barry remembered he's supposed to get married in 5 months. They decided to get married after or before Nora and Alura were born.

Well, I will get the baby stuff today and maybe tomorrow if needed. Barry explained as Kara then sat with Dawn sitting on the edge of the island with her bottle at hand.

Alright, hey that reminds me Alex met someone a few months ago they were thinking about adopting. Kara said as Barry went wide eyed.

Really well should we join them and also what's her name? Barry asked.

Yes to the first and her name is Kelly. Kara said and then they packed their baby bag and then went out to get some more baby stuff.

As they got to the baby section a young woman came up and then asked them.

What will you two be getting today? She asked as Barry and Kara were looking at cribs and car seats.

We need two car seats and is there a crib where twins can share? Barry asked and then the young women gilded them towards a twin crib.

Are you two looking for a girl, girl or boy, boy or boy and girl. The woman asked.

Both girls, girls. Kara said and then the women pointed out one that was just right for the both of them.

Ok, will I take that one and what does it ride in? Barry asked Kara as she was thinking and then it came to her.

Baby trend lightweight. ( I literally had to look this up) Kara said and then the young women led them to the baby trend lightweight car seat.

Alright, your total is about 314. The cashier said Barry paid and then they went back to their car and were about to drive off till Kara stopped Barry.

Wait, we forgot diapers. Kara said and then Barry hit his head on the steering wheel.

How did we forget the number one thing that is on our list? Barry said as he got up. Wait a second, where is the list? Barry questions as he looked into his pockets and found nothing and then looked at Kara. Do you have it? Barry asked as Kara looked into her jacket and found it.

Guess I had it. Kara said as Barry chuckle.

I'll go get it. Barry said as he then got out of the car and began to walk towards the store again and then Kara rolled down the window and yelled out to him.

Hey, where's my kiss? Kara said and then Barry came back and kissed her and then went out to get the diapers.

Alex and Kelly's Home

Kara and Barry made it to their home after they dropped off their new baby stuff and then went and knocked on Alex's door. Kelly opened the door and saw them.

Barry, Kara and of course little Dawn come in, come in. Kelly said as she allowed them in Alex's house.

So, when are we going to the orphanage? Barry asked as they were waiting in the living room.

Oh, we are waiting on Alex to find her coat, EVEN THOUGH SHE DOESN'T NEED IT. Kelly yelled so Alex could hear her.

Alex came out of their room with it on and then spoke.

What if it snows or rains or yet both it's been cold all day just making sure that I don't forget anything. Alex said as she was getting her keys.

So, are y'all just going to meet them or adopting today? Kara asked as she and Barry and Dawn stood up.

We are just going to meet them. Kelly said as then they went out to Alex's car and all got in and Dawn in her car seat.

Dada. Dawn said as she liked being held by her father, so Barry gave her her bottle.

They made it to the orphanage and went inside as they got to the door another couple came out and they had a little girl with them with the name Esme. Esme looked at Barry and smiled a little and then walked with her new family. Alex and Kelly looked all around trying to get to know each orphan, but none would get to know them. They walked out of the orphanage with Alex and Kelly's heads down till Barry spoke.

Hey, Alex. Barry said as Alex turned around. There is someone out there that will connect with you and Kelly just keep looking and I would never say this to you, but be patient who knows you might find them today, tomorrow, but when the time's right you will be a mother. Barry said and then Alex and Kelly walked up to Barry and hugged him.

Thank you Barry. Alex said and then they went into their car and drove to another orphanage.