The Phantom Zone And Corruption

I Plan to make this Phantom Zone a little different

Barry was flying in the air till he crashed onto a hard surface. What he saw was not what he thought the Phantom Zone was. What he saw was a whole other world, not just some projector that sends you into a prison but a world where there's life and mountains, but what he saw in front of him was a staff. Not just some ordinary staff this staff can corrupt anyone who wields it. Barry saw it and was about to touch it till someone said.

Stop, don't touch that. The mystery person said as Barry looked at them.

Who are you? Barry asked as he was still suspicious about this man.

My name is Zor El, from the planet Krypton. Zor El said and this shocked Barry because that meant that this was Kara's father.

Your Kara's father. Barry said and now it was Zor El's turn to be shocked as he heard his daughter's name.

My daughter is alive. She made it. Zor El said and this made Barry smile.

Yes, she is one of Earth's protectors as am I. Barry said as he went closer to Zor El.

Protector, hmm that's something I wouldn't expect. Who is she to you? Zor El asked.

Well she's my fiancé. Barry said as Zor El got a smile on his face.

I would always wonder if she would find anybody. Zor El said and this made Barry smile.

Yeah she is amazing, but probably wondering if I'm alright. Barry said. So anyway to get out of this place just to be sure. Barry added.

No, my wife built this to keep prisoners in and for them to never let them out. Zor El said.

Ok, so what's the deal with this staff? Barry said.

That staff is the only power here and while me and Jor El and his wife protect it, because if any of the villains get it they would have more power than anybody and also be more corrupt than they already are. Zor El explained.

Ok, and also...wait did you say Jor El and his wife what was her name Lara, yeah Lara Clarks mother and father. Barry said as Zor El had a confused face as both Jor El and Lara came out of the house that they made.

Clark. Jor El said.

O sorry, um, Kal El, your son. Barry exclaimed.

Our little boy, he's safe. Lara said.

Yes, he's another protector like your daughter Zor and he helps make the world, Earth. A better place is that he and Kara have the same powers and I have Speed, Still, Strength, and Sage. Which I would show you, but now you have another protector of the star... Barry was saying till an explosion happened and Barry was knocked into the staff knocking it off its pedestal. Once Barry was about to get up he touched it as someone said.

Barry doesn't. Nora said as all the Forces were forced out of his body. Barry's head started to be on fire till he saw everything disappear. Barry rose and saw the people who did the explosion.

Nora, Alexa, Deon and Bashir saw their avatar but the staff changed him.

Barry put the staff down. Nora tried to reason. But Barry didn't respawn. I'll take it out of his hands. Nora said as she tried to use her speed, but realized that she couldn't. My speed it's gone. Nora said.

I'll freeze him. Deon said, but then also realized that he couldn't use his powers either. The other's realized that they couldn't use theirs either having Alexa couldn't change form and Bashir can't get into his mind and saw that Barry's head had all of their powers.

No. Nora said as Barry then used time and changed the world into an ice world instead of it being a nice prison.

A place then came from the ground not too far from then and then the bad guys ended up showing themselves to him.

We will serve you. One said and then also added. I am Zod, I will be your loyal adviser Barry or should I call you the lighting king. Zod said.

Lighting King I like that. Barry said and then he started to wear armor that he created from lighting and then and masked that he created.

And what of these. Zod gestured to seven of them.

Bring them as a prize for the dungeon. Barry said.

As you wish. Zod said as he then made his army get them and take them as prisoners.

Barry made a throw and then sat on top as then the doors opened and apparently there is life here other than villains. There are formlings that can change from people to animals and some others that were just villagers that came to Barry's throne room.

We demand that you lift this ice from our world. They said and Barry just laughed as he then rose and then shot them with his staff with time that made them freeze. Some were able to escape and run back to their villages to warn them about the king.

Barry then gave Zod and enchanted ice that is all seeing that can see everything and everyone. Barry sat down and then took over this world as his own.

Dungeon

They were all in separate cells with enchanted chains that cannot be broken.

Zor El was sitting till someone spoke up.

We are sorry for this. Nora spoke.

It's fine he seemed like a good man. Zor El said.

He is and still is. It's just that staff that we have to get him away from it. Alexa said.

Once someone wields the staff, only someone that breaks into his mind and tells him who he is can break his connection to the staff. Jor El explained.

Then let's hope Kara isn't too far away to break him out. Deon said.

Yeah, let's hope for that.

Fortress of Solitude

The heros and friends were gathered all around and were trying to think of a plan. The other heros had to go home and something came up with their new big bad. Kara held Dawn in her arms while the others were in another room trying to think how they were going to get Barry back.

Ok think what can we use that can go get Barry and bring him home? Kal asked.

Well theirs the tower, but it might be a while to still be constructed and without Barry some of the designs won't be finished. J'onn explained.

Well we better get started. Kara said as she walked in with Dawn.

Kara's right and also he is my future brother in law. Kal said as they all got up and then headed towards the Tower in National City.

Alright lets... Kara was about to say till she flew to the bathroom after giving Dawn to Lois.

Kara, are you alright? Kal asked.

Yeah, there is something that you need to know. Kara said, and Kal had a confused face.

They walked back to the room they left and Lois spoke.

Kara you alright.

I'm, well I was going to tell Barry first, but then that happened, but I'm pregnant. Kara said and then they all went and hugged Kara.

Congrats. J'onn said as he then gave her a hug.

Ok now this rescue mission just became personal we have to get Barry back. Kal said.

Agreed. Everyone said.